Aliesha's Broccoli & Cheddar Soup!. Product/Service In a medium bowl, combine the broccoli, onion and raisins. In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, sugar and mayonnaise. Pour over broccoli mixture, and toss until well mixed.
In a large saucepan, mix the water, olive oil, garlic, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Raw brassicas contain chemicals that can block thyroid function called goitrogens. Wash broccoli and place it in a non-stick skillet. You can cook Aliesha's Broccoli & Cheddar Soup! using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Aliesha's Broccoli & Cheddar Soup!
- Prepare 2 can of cheddar soup.
- You need 1 packages of 300 g or 500 g's of strong cheddar cheese – shredded.
- It’s 2 small of shallots.
- You need 3 cup of broccoli.
- It’s 2 tbsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 4 can of milk min of 2 cans up to 4 cans depending of your taste.
Remove & place in a bowl. Oil Paintings, Watercolors, and more Broccoli (part of the Brassica oleracea cabbage family, along with cauliflower, kohlrabi, kale, and Brussels sprouts) is prolific, crowd-pleasing addition to any vegetable garden—with side shoots that continue sprouting throughout the season, even after the harvest of the central head or crown. There are a number of companion plants to grow alongside broccoli, which will help deter pests and. A broccoli and stilton soup recipe triple-tested by the BBC Good Food team.
Aliesha's Broccoli & Cheddar Soup! step by step
- in a large pot, add diced shallots to medium heat..
- once juices have been excreted, add cans of Cheddar soup and milk..
- once heated, add shredded cheese and melt.
- add broccoli and reduce heat.
- add pepper or salt as desired.
- let simmer on low heat until broccoli cooked to desired texture.
Save time and effort by placing all your ingredients in a soup maker and whizzing up a delicious soup in no time. Read our review on some of the best soup makers available. We're currently building the Mary Kay Skyscrapers Unit. We're teaching people how to take care of their skin and make extra money. Broccoli teams up with four cheeses — Parmesan, provolone, mozzarella, and ricotta — for extra decadent calzones that the whole family will love.