Chicken Corn On The Cob Clear Soup. Personalise With Your Message and Photo or Choose One of Our Best Sellers! Can't See Them Face to Face? Send Them A Special Card To Brighten Their Day!
Instructions Heat up ingredients A in a pot, bring it to boil. Place the chicken meat in a large bowl. Add a ladle of the boiling soup into it. You can cook Chicken Corn On The Cob Clear Soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Corn On The Cob Clear Soup
- Prepare 100 gms of boneless chicken.
- You need 1 of medium Corn cut into 4.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemongrass chopped.
- Prepare 2-3 of spinach leaves chopped.
- You need 2 tbsps of spring onion greens chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cracked peppercorns.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need of Coriander leaves chopped for garnish.
- Prepare 4-5 cups of water.
Stir the chicken meat until it is. The corn in this soup makes it creamy and more full flavored. Feel free to add beans and fresh lime to this soup to make it a real Mexican chicken soup! The longer you cook this soup, the more flavor it will have.
Chicken Corn On The Cob Clear Soup step by step
- In a pot add water, shredded chicken, corn, lemongrass, sliced garlic, salt to taste and cook for about 15 mins..
- Add some chopped spinach, spring onions, half of cracked peppercorns and cook for about 2 mins..
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves, cracked peppercorns and serve.
You will need membership to view this page. Rinse and dry chicken and place in stockpot. Add the corn on the cob nibblers with the chicken. Cover with water and season with salt. Remove the chicken to a plate to cool.