Chocolate Biscuit Balls. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders How to make chocolate biscuit balls. I feel awkward writing this out because of how easy it is but for the sake of clarity and best results, here goes: Start by mixing together the condensed milk with the cocoa powder until the cocoa is dissolved and well combined. This is the point at which you taste the mixture and make sure you're happy with the sweetness/chocolatey-ness.
Would you like any nuts in the recipe? Take biscuits in a blender and powder finely, Take this in a bowl Add all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Take small portion in it and roll it smoothly. You can have Chocolate Biscuit Balls using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Biscuit Balls
- You need 120 g of packet : Bournvita biscuit.
- Prepare 1 packet of : Tiger crunch biscuit.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of + 3 tbsp : Muesli.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of heaped : Chocolate milk spread.
- You need of Chocolate syrup as needed to knead the dough.
- It’s 3 tbsp of : Almonds.
- You need 1/2 cup of : Chocolate chips.
- It’s of For Topping :.
- Prepare 1 of small : White chocolate bar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of : Honey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of : Water.
- You need of Chocolate chips few.
Instructions Mix crushed biscuit, cocoa and condensed milk together to make a sticky consistency. Using a generous teaspoon of mixture, roll into balls and cover in coconut. Preparation *"Toffee"/Dulce De Leche can be purchase already prepared – or can be made at home through a process of heating. Crush Digestive Biscuits in a large plastic bag.
Chocolate Biscuit Balls step by step
- In a mixer jar take both the biscuits and crush them into fine powder. Add 2 tbsp muesli again crush it to powder. Transfer it to a bowl..
- Add chocolate chips, almonds and 3 tbsp muesli. Mix well..
- Add chocolate milk spread. Mix well..
- Now add chocolate syrup and mix well and knead it to a dough..
- Grease a plate. Now make small balls from the dough and keep it in fridge for 1/2 hr..
- Take white chocolate bar in a bowl. Place it in microwave for 30 sec and melt it. Now add honey and water to it and mix well..
- Take out choco biscuit balls from the fridge. Dip it in melted chocolate and top with chocolate chip..
- Repeat same with all the balls..
- Serve chilled..
- Tips :.
- *instead of milk choco spread, nutella can be used.
- *instead of muesli, cornflakes can be used..
- *i have used hershey's chocolate syrup..
Pour into a large bowl and add Banana and about half the can of Dulce De Leche. Use a fork to mash and incorporate the. The balls can be frozen and the biscuits baked from frozen, but they'll need a few minutes more. Crush the biscuits and place into a mixing bowl. Add cocoa and coconut, stir together then add condensed milk.