Mexican Portabello Pizza. Your Favorite Pizza Made By Hand Ready For Contact Free Delivery. Order A Freshly Made Pizza From Your Local Domino's. Order Online Today Don't Miss Out On The Ultimate Sale This Year.
Place mushrooms on baking sheet and toss with with oil, salt, and pepper. Top mushrooms with pizza sauce then. Mexican Portabello Pizza Andria Anchorage, Alaska. You can cook Mexican Portabello Pizza using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican Portabello Pizza
- You need 2 of portabello mushroom caps.
- You need 4 Tbsp of Chorizo.
- You need 1/2 cup of spinach.
- You need 2 Oz of cheese, I used sharp cheddar.
- You need 2 Tbsp of green onions.
- Prepare to taste of Dollop of sour cream,.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- It’s of cooking spray or light oil.
Place mushrooms, stem side down, on a greased baking sheet; drizzle with oil. Meanwhile, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In a skillet placed over a medium heat, warm up some coconut oil. Add the onion and cook until golden.
Mexican Portabello Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray cookie sheet or baking dish with cooking spray or light coat of oil.
- Clean mushrooms and remove stems/ribs. Spoon half chorizo into each mushroom cap and bake for about 10 minutes.
- Check mushrooms, if chorizo is warm, spread half the spinach on each cap. Return to oven for another 10 minutes..
- Once spinach is warm and chorizo is starting to brown, put cheese on, top with green onions and let it broil for about 1-2 minutes, until cheese is melted..
- Dollop with sour cream or any other condiments that sound tasty. Enjoy!.
Add the tomatoes, garlic, and bell pepper, and season to taste. I love using vegetables as a base for all kinds of pizza creations. Veggies are obviously an excellent choice , and they happen to be very tasty too! Portobello Pizzas have ALL the flavours of a GOOD pizza…without the guilt! Welcome to Porto Bella pizzeria stop by today and enjoy the Italian and authentic Mexican food.