Chocolate Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies. Great Range for Kitchen & Home Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Fresh Leonidas Chocolates with free delivery.
Beat in the pudding mix until combined. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. Mix in the pudding, eggs and vanilla. You can have Chocolate Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 1 cup of oil.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of + 3 1/2 Tbsp dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 3.3 oz of instant chocolate pudding.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 1/4 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 cups of semi sweet chocolate chips.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients: flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until well combined. In a large mixing bowl, beat butter and sugars until creamy. Bead in pudding mix, eggs and vanilla paste.
Chocolate Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Using a mixer, beat the oil and sugars together until creamy. Add in chocolate pudding mix, eggs, and vanilla. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet until combined. Mix in the chocolate chips. Place cookie scoops on a baking sheet..
- Bake at 350 for 10 to 12 minutes..
Slowly add flour, baking soda and salt. Place butter and sugars in a large bowl (or in the bowl of a stand mixer and use an electric mixer to beat butter and sugars together until well-combined. Stir in dry pudding mix and beat well. Add vanilla extract and eggs, stir well to combine. Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies are ultra soft with an intense sweetness from the pudding mix.