Perfect 3-Minute Corn-on-the-Cob. Low Prices on Corn On The Cob Holders Screw. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Looking For Butter Corn Cob? Find Great Deals from the Top Retailers.
Break the corn to fit into your saucepan. Place the corn in the saucepan with a cup of water (only one). It is probably my all-time favorite side dish, especially corn on the cob. You can have Perfect 3-Minute Corn-on-the-Cob using 4 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Perfect 3-Minute Corn-on-the-Cob
- Prepare 3 of Corn on the cob.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 300 ml of Water.
- It’s 1 of *Note: Cook as much corn as you like, as long as they fit into the pan without overlapping.
It's so simple to cook corn on microwave without any mess. Do try this procedure at home, next tim. Anyone can easily make corn on the. Lots of water is the first secret you need to know.
Perfect 3-Minute Corn-on-the-Cob step by step
- Shuck the corn and rinse..
- Break the corn to fit into your saucepan..
- Place the corn in the saucepan with a cup of water (only one). The key is not to immerse the corn entirely. Sprinkle in a tiny pinch of salt..
- Cover with a lid. Cook over high for 3 minutes..
- If desired, turn over the pieces, and boil for about 1 more minute. It's not necessary to cover the pot here. To drain, slide the lid to drain out the small amount of water remaining. No need to use a strainer..
- Remove the lid, and the corn should be a beautiful, shiny golden yellow. Plate quickly and enjoy!.
- That's all there is to it. This corn should be completely boiled to perfection. They are truly sweet and delicious prepared this way..
- If you buy a large amount of corn-on-the-cob, boil them right away, double-wrap them in plastic wrap, then freeze to store. Corn is best in the summer, when it's in season. We like having ours with bread and soup, or topping it on pizza!.
- I also posted how to fold a box for disposing vegetable scraps at the table. When you have spare time, fold them from the ad pages in your newspaper, and use them to toss edamame shells, corn scarps, etc..
- I made my first corn-on-the-cob of the season..
- If you have any leftovers, wrap them in aluminium foil, and store them in the refrigerator. After a few days, you can grill them in the foil on your grill or oven grill with soy sauce drizzled on top for a grilled corn-on-the-cob. The sweet aroma is delightful!.
In fact, if you're cooking a lot of corn, go ahead and use two or more pots. Once the corn is done in the microwave, carefully remove it with an oven mitt. Cut the bottom off of the ear of corn, but NOT the end that opens with the silk. Now grab the silk and husk at the top of the corn with an oven mitt and shake. We've always boiled our corn on the cob, however after reading other reviewers comments here, I convinced my wife to let me microwave them this time.