Mo's Short Ribs. Ruime keuze heerlijk rundvlees tegen een zeer scherpe prijs. De volgende dag vers en koel thuisbezorgd. De beste online deals van vandaag.
Do the prep first, chop, dice, cut and then just focus on the cooking! Turn the ribs and brush with half of the remaining glaze. It is crafted and a quest reward. You can have Mo's Short Ribs using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mo's Short Ribs
- Prepare 4 of Beef Short Ribs.
- Prepare 2 of Shallots, thinly chopped.
- You need 1 of Carrot, cut in think round slices.
- It’s 1 of Celery stalk, thin cut.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic cloves, peeled and smashed with the side of a chef knife.
- It’s 5 leaves of fresh Sagen (en-chiffonade cut).
- You need 2 sprigs of fresh Thyme.
- It’s 6 oz. of Cabernet Sauvignon Wine (or Merlot).
- You need 1 Cup of Beef or chicken broth (if homemade).
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Hungarian Paprika.
- You need 1 TBSP of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need to taste of Salt-Pepper.
In the Food & Drinks category. An item from World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade. Always up to date with the latest patch. For a hearty, warming dinner, it's hard to beat braised short ribs in a spicy arrabbiata.
Mo's Short Ribs step by step
- First let me clarify: I said homemade chicken or beef broth because the broth they sell ready are often full of….well, stuff you shouldn't eat. If you don't have homemade broth, then just melt 1 beef bouillon in 2 cups of boiling water and use as needed..
- I assume you have done all the prep, so you have the ingredients chopped and ready to go. Rinse the ribs under warm water, pat dry and sprinkle with salt, fresh ground pepper, and the paprika on both sides..
- In a large pot, heat a little vegetable oil, about 2 tbsp; use high heat, we want to sear the ribs so they retain the juices. Drop the ribs in there and a few minutes per side should be enough, you wanted to brown. Remove, set aside and cover with a plate..
- In the same pan, you need to add some vegetable oil, heat it, and – still at medium-high heat add the carrots. After 3 minutes add shallots, celery, and garlic and cook about 5 minutes..
- Now add the ribs to the pan, the herbs, the Worcestershire sauce, and the half of the wine. Cover the pot and cook 5 minutes.
- Now that the flavors start getting incorporated, add the remaining wine, the broth (if you use the bouillon method, add just a cup) and turn the heat down to low. The lid at this point has to cover only about ¾ of the pot. We want the steam to go out and the food to breath..
- Cook for 2 hours at very low heat. Check the level of liquid and add broth/water as needed. Now, you should not need to add water because with a lid almost entirely con, the liquid should not consume quickly..
- Serve hot with some solid red wine, such as a Barbera d'Asti, a Barbaresco, or Rosso di Montalcino. If you don't like Italian wines, a Tempranillo Roja would fit this dish very nicely. If you want domestic wine, then I would pick some Pinot Noir from California or the NW over some American Cab..
The sauce's chiles and tomatoes tenderize and flavor the meat, while red wine and mushrooms round out the. The short ribs come out so delicious and tender, and there is not an overwhelming sauce to overpower them. You can also substitute chicken breast or sliced rib-eye for the short ribs.. Heat the olive oil and butter in a large skillet or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Remove from the skillet and set aside.