Biscuit Milk shakes 3 types. Wanted to finish a little ice cream too that I got for rose vanilla milkshake. So used up everything and Aj enjoyed it very much. He finished it in no time珞.
Add the biscuit without cream to milk and blend using the whip option in mixie. Then add the cream biscuit and blend again until it's smooth and creamy. Add the chocolate sauce and sugar and mix well. You can cook Biscuit Milk shakes 3 types using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Biscuit Milk shakes 3 types
- It’s for of Oreo milk shake recipe :.
- Prepare 1 packet of Oreo cookies.
- Prepare 2 scoops of Ice cream.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Chocolate syrup.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need for of Parle G milk shake :.
- It’s 1 packet of Parle G biscuits.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 2 scoops of Ice cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s for of Good day biscuit Milk shake :.
- It’s 1 packet of Good day biscuits.
- You need 2 scoops of Ice cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chocolate syrup.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s as required of Whipping cream for garnishing.
Pour into individual serving glasses and add any topping of your choice. Recipe courtesy: Sharmi's Passions Have at hand dairy-free ice-cream, oat or rice milk, and nut free cookies (like Oreos or animal crackers). Experiment with blending different combinations of popular candies and candy bars into your milkshake. A milkshake (sometimes called a shake in the United States) is a sweet drink made by blending milk, ice cream, and flavorings or sweeteners such as butterscotch, caramel sauce, chocolate syrup, fruit syrup, or whole fruit into a thick, sweet, cold mixture.
Biscuit Milk shakes 3 types instructions
- Oreo biscuit Milk shake : Add Oreo cookies in blending jar and next add 1 cup milk and 2 tbsp chocolate syrup..
- Now add 2 scoops ice cream and 3 tbsp sugar and blend smooth.Oreo milk shake is ready…
- Parle G milk shake : First add 1 packet biscuits to blending jar and add 2 scoops ice cream and 2 tbsp sugar..
- Now add 1 cup milk and 1 tbsp Vanilla essence and blend smooth. Parle G biscuit Milk shake is ready..
- Good day biscuit Milk shake :First add good day biscuits to blending jar and next add 1 cup of milk and 2 scoops ice Cream..
- Now add 2 tbsp chocolate syrup and 2 tbsp sugar and blend smooth. Milk shake is ready…
- At last garnish 3 Milk shakes with whipping cream; chocolate syrup and oreo cookies.Best Milk shakes for kids and perfect recipe for indian breakfast recipe…
Banana-Almond Milk Shakes A few sips of this flavorful shake will curb the hungriest sweet tooth. For a lighter version, substitute a tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder for the chocolate chips.—Athena M. A generous portion of ice cream, a splash of milk and some flavoring. The best ice cream is to use is full cream, full-fat ice cream because that's where the flavor is! It is thicker, richer, and holds up better in the blender and when mixed with other ingredients because it.