Roast Beef 🥩 and Provolone Stromboli. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Steps to make Roast Beef 🥩 and Provolone Stromboli: Spread out your pizza crust over a sheet pan. Place several slices of your provolone cheese on top of uncooked pizza crust. Next place several slices of the roast beef on top of provolone cheese.
For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. Layer the chopped roast beef on top of the cheese, leaving the same space on all sides. Unroll pizza dough onto parchment paper. You can have Roast Beef 🥩 and Provolone Stromboli using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roast Beef 🥩 and Provolone Stromboli
- You need 1 of tube (13.8 ounce) pizza crust (the one you get in the refrigerated section).
- It’s of Deli sliced provolone cheese.
- Prepare of Deli sliced roast beef.
- It’s of Spicy brown mustard.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare of Butter cooking spray.
- It’s of Cheese pasta sauce OR peppercorn ranch dressing.
Brush edges of long sides of dough with some beaten egg. Using long sides of parchment paper, lift dough over. Spread out your provolone slices on top of roast beef. Curl in the dough on the two ends.
Roast Beef 🥩 and Provolone Stromboli step by step
- Spread out your pizza crust over a sheet pan……
- Place several slices of your provolone cheese on top of uncooked pizza crust……..
- Next place several slices of the roast beef on top of provolone cheese………
- Take your spicy brown mustard and drizzle over roast beef……….
- Sprinkle some black pepper and garlic powder over spicy brown mustard…….
- Place your sliced onion and green pepper over roast beef……….
- Fold over the pizza crust, pinching down to make a seam……..With a sharp knife make about 3 or 4 small slices on top of pizza crust……..
- Lightly spray your Stromboli with butter cooking spray………
- Place Stromboli in a preheated 400 degree oven and bake for about 15-20 minutes, or until top is golden browned……….
- Slice and serve with your cheese pasta sauce or peppercorn ranch dressing and enjoy 😉!!.
Start rolling the whole thing lengthwise to get a long rolled up "log" of dough (with the seasonings, roast beef, and cheese rolled up inside). Brush with more olive oil and sprinkle more Italian seasoning. Return the roast and any accumulated juices back to the pot. Transfer the roast to a cutting board and. It doesn't have to be perfect!