Best Banana Bread. In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, combine the eggs, bananas, oil, buttermilk and vanilla; add to flour mixture, stirring just until combined. Grated zucchini and dried cranberries make this zucchini banana bread extra moist and colorful.
In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. I made this Banana bread a while ago and it was the best Banana bread I've ever had. Very rich and moist with lots of banana flavor. You can have Best Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Best Banana Bread
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/3 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of McCormick's vanilla butter & nut flavor.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 4 of -5 ripe bananas.
- You need 1/8 tsp of ginger.
Best banana bread recipe with overripe bananas, walnuts and brown sugar. This recipe is so easy and can be made by hands, without a mixer. The banana bread is crazy moist, sweet, loaded with bananas and walnut! The Best Banana Bread Best Banana Bread Recipe – Moist, tender and so delicious, this recipe is so easy to make and truly makes the best banana bread every time.
Best Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt, ginger, and cinnamon in large bowl..
- In separate bowl, soften butter until creamy. Add sugar, eggs, and flavor; mix well..
- Add bananas to egg mixture. Mash it up. Vent. Let it out. Either way, do it till the mixture is smooth..
- Add flour mixture to the banana/egg mixture, mixing until blended. Don't worry if it's lumpy. It's supposed to look like that..
- Turn into a buttered loafpan. Bake for 1 hour or until knife inserted in center comes out clean..
This recipe makes a version of one that I remember my Grandmother making routinely. It is a great way of using bananas that have slipped a bit past their prime and makes a delicious snack, dessert or. More banana adds more moisture and flavor to the finished product. How to Mash Bananas Did you know you can use your electric mixer to mash bananas? The best way to keep banana bread moist for days is to wrap it tightly!