Beautifuldesign's Jumbo Shrimp Stuffed Shells. Beautifuldesign's Jumbo Shrimp Stuffed Shells beautifuldesign. I had a few jumbo pasta shells & shrimp. Also mixed a few with some chicken.
Arrange stuffed shells in prepared dish; spread with. This Shrimp Scampi Stuffed Shells recipe is a delicious seafood pasta recipe your family will love. Boil jumbo shells until al dente. You can have Beautifuldesign's Jumbo Shrimp Stuffed Shells using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beautifuldesign's Jumbo Shrimp Stuffed Shells
- It’s of Jumbo pasta shells (about 8-10 shells).
- It’s 2 lbs of Shrimp (peeled & deveined).
- You need 3 T of Butter.
- You need of Creole Seasoning (to taste).
- You need of Alfredo Sauce (I doubled the recipe) (see recipe).
- You need 3 cups of shredded cheese.
- You need of Baking pan.
- Prepare of Non-stick cooking spray.
Pan fry Shrimp Scampi * see recipe notes if making scampi from scratch. Add to the sour cream the salt, pepper, paprika, and soy sauce and heat for just a minute or two (stirring constantly). Remove from heat a add the shrimp mixture. Cook pasta shells in boiling water until tender, drain and rinse with cold water until cooled.
Beautifuldesign's Jumbo Shrimp Stuffed Shells step by step
- Prepare pasta according to package. Rinse and let cool until you can safely handle them without getting burned..
- Prepare alfredo sauce. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter on medium heat then add creole seasoning once melted. Toss shrimp in butter mixture & saute for 3-5 minutes or until its just about done. Remove from heat then add about 1/2 cup of shredded cheese and enough of the alfredo sauce to coat the shrimp. Use more or less if you'd like..
- Spray baking pan then add enough alfredo sauce to coat the bottom of the pan. Arrange pasta shells in baking pan. Add shredded cheese in each shell then add the shrimp mixture and top with alfredo sauce and cheese..
- Bake 30-45 minutes & enjoy.
Shrimp and cream cheese stuff shells. This a very nice comfort food, with Uncle Steve's Shake, and McCormick's Garlic & Herb spices.http://www.unclestevessha. The shrimp goes into the pasta shells raw to prevent it from overcooking while the pasta bakes. Look for potato starch near the cornstarch in your supermarket. Begin stuffing shells with chicken mixture and place in baking dish.