Vegetable Sandwich. Heat Up A Hot Pockets® Meatless Sandwich In Minutes. A Perfect Snack For On The Go. Satisfy Your Cravings With Hot Pockets® Meatless Sandwiches Made With Quality Ingredients.
With fresh mozzarella, juicy tomato, zesty basil leaves, and a balsamic glaze, it's flavorful and fresh. Use the best tomatoes you can find. Hummus, veggies, and a hint of garlice and lemon are a sandwich lover's dream. You can cook Vegetable Sandwich using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Sandwich
- It’s of Bread Slices (White Bread and Whole Wheat Bread).
- Prepare of Butter (Room Temperature).
- Prepare of Cucumbers (Peeled and Sliced).
- Prepare of Tomatoes (Sliced).
- Prepare of Beetroots (Boiled, Peeled and Sliced).
- It’s of Potatoes (Boiled, Peeled and Sliced).
- It’s of Black Pepper Powder.
- It’s of As required Pink Salt.
- It’s of 4 tsp Green Chutney: Recipe 👇.
- Prepare of Coriander Leaves.
- It’s of Green Chillies.
- Prepare of Lemon Juice.
- You need of Homemade Curd.
- You need of Garlic.
- It’s of Sambar Onions.
- It’s of Cumin Powder.
- You need of Pepper Powder.
- You need of As required Pink Salt.
We served this one up with hummus spread on both sides of the bread, and it added an extra dimension. No forks or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean up in no time. Skip the meat (and the sodium) and give one of these vegetarian sandwiches a try. These easy recipes—vegetarian twists on classics plus some.
Vegetable Sandwich instructions
- In a blender jar, add all the ingredients mentioned under green chutney and blend to a smooth paste. Keep aside..
- Keep all the vegetables ready..
- Take first slice of bread and spread green chutney on one side. Now place a layer of sliced cucumbers over it. Then a layer of sliced tomatoes. Then a layer of sliced beetroots. And finally a layer of sliced potatoes. Sprinkle some salt and pepper on it..
- Take second slice of bread and spread some butter and little green chutney on it. Place it over the vegetables. Cut and serve with some green chutney/tomato ketchup..
In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, zest and garlic. Spread over cut side of bread bottom; sprinkle with cheese. Top with vegetables and remaining bread. Peel cooled peppers, core and slice. Arrange the eggplant, peppers, mushrooms, and basil on the focaccia.