Beef short ribs. Ruime keuze in diverse soorten Short ribs. Losse stukken vlees of hele pakketten. We leveren hoge kwaliteit vers vlees tegen een scherpe prijs.
I would normally use some garlic in this, but this recipe was developed for a good friend who is allergic to garlic. I serve this with homemade spaetzle. Heat the olive oil and butter in a large skillet or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. You can have Beef short ribs using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef short ribs
- It’s 3 splashes of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 3 cups of red wine.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato paste.
- Prepare 8 of carrots.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 3 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of roasted bell pepper.
- You need of Beef short ribs.
- You need 8 of radishes.
- You need 6 of rosemary twigs.
- It’s of Puréed yucca.
- You need 3 lbs of yucca root.
- It’s Half of stick of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of Greek yogurt.
Remove from the skillet and set aside. Place the roasted ribs on top of the vegetables in the Dutch oven and add the brown sugar and beef stock. Bring to a simmer over high heat. In a large Dutch oven heat the oil and brown the ribs on all sides.
Beef short ribs step by step
- In one pot cook down red wine, red wine vinegar, tomato paste, and brown sugar.
- Sauté 2 carrots, the garlic, bell pepper, tomatoes, and onion with a splash of gazebo room Greek dressing..
- Combine the sautéed vegetables with the red wine sauce. Cook down until vegetables fall apart. Purée the mixture.
- Brown the beef short ribs and lay in oven safe pan. Add the rest of the uncooked vegetables into the pan. Cover with the rest of the rosemary..
- Pour the thick sauce over everything in the pan and put in oven at 350 until the meat is tender..
- Peel yucca root, dice it, and boil it..
- Drain the yucca and purée it. Add the butter and yogurt and combine thoroughly..
- Serve beef short ribs over the puréed yucca.
Add the carrots, celery, onion, and garlic. Add the tomato paste and cook stirring. Beef Short Ribs Everyone will love this rich, tender cut of meat. Short ribs are delicious braised in the oven, slow cooked in the Crock-Pot, or grilled Korean BBQ-style. Beef short ribs are just the thing to let braise in the oven or cook slowly in your Dutch oven.