90 min bread recipee. Extra flour may be needed so the dough isn't sticky. In your mixer bowl add warm water, honey and yeast. Stir a few times until honey dissolves.
This post is sponsored by Red Star Yeast. Thank you for supporting brands that make this site possible. Add to dry ingredients; beat just until moistened. You can have 90 min bread recipee using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 90 min bread recipee
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 2 Tb of sugar.
- It’s 1 of ts salt.
- You need 2 of ts yeast.
- Prepare 1 cup of warm milk.
- It’s 1 of egg room temp.
- You need 2 tb of oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough. So tasty and just perfect for sandwiches and toast. Instructions: Place flours, yeast, sugar & salt in a large mixing bowl. Stir in milk, followed by oil and egg.
90 min bread recipee instructions
- Pour the whole what flour,sugar,salt and yeast into a container and mix them..
- Warm some milk to 60 degrees. Ensure it is warm if you cannot measure the temperature..
- Add the milk into the flour mixture and whisk it or even use a mixer..
- Add the egg and oil.Along with the remaining all purpise flour bit by bit..
- Continue to mix.Knead it if you do not have a mixer..
- Dust your workplace and continue kneading about 150 turns.If earlier you used a mixer with a bowl you can do it up to 50 turns.Then cover for ten minutes with a clean cloth..
- Next step is to shape your dough into your bread baking tin.Spread it out with your hand to form a circular shape.Then roll it.Tuck in the ends and place it in the tin. Preheat oven 190 degrees..
- Cover for 35 min till it rises an inch above the tin..
- Bake bread for 30 min till done.Once the bread is halfway done,Cover it with aluminium foil that you have folded abit not to be smooth and cover the bread to prevent it from over Browning at the top like mine.Enjoy😊.
Add water, egg and the milk mixture; beat well. Use a fork, or a small whisk to whisk it together in small bowl. Be the first to review this recipe. You can rate this recipe by giving it a score of one, two, three. For a crispier crust, spray water in the oven with a spray bottle before baking and again a few times during baking.