Broccoli Shrimp Alfredo Pasta. Stir the broccoli, shrimp, salt and pepper into cheese sauce; heat through. Drain fettuccine; top with shrimp mixture. Add butter to the pan (still over medium.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute shrimp and garlic in butter until shrimp turn pink. In the same skillet, combine the cream cheese, milk and Parmesan cheese; cook and stir until cheeses are melted and mixture is smooth. Bring a large pot of salted water to a rolling boil. You can have Broccoli Shrimp Alfredo Pasta using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broccoli Shrimp Alfredo Pasta
- Prepare 8 ounces of uncooked pasta.
- It’s 8 ounces of uncooked fettuccine.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter, cubed.
- You need 1 package (8 ounces) of cream cheese, cubed.
- You need 1 cup of whole milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- You need 4 cups of frozen broccoli florets.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
Add the pasta, and boil the pasta according to package directions for al dente style pasta, tender but still slightly firm to the bite. Strain, and toss with a splash of olive oil. Meanwhile, pat the large cleaned shrimp dry with a clean paper towel until dry. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute shrimp and garlic in.
Broccoli Shrimp Alfredo Pasta step by step
- Cook pasta according to package directions..
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute shrimp and garlic in butter until shrimp turn pink. Remove and set aside..
- In the same skillet, combine the cream cheese, milk and Parmesan cheese; cook and stir until cheeses are melted and mixture is smooth..
- Place 1 in. of water in a saucepan; add broccoli. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until tender. Drain..
- Stir the broccoli, shrimp, Italian Seasoning, salt and pepper into cheese sauce; heat through. Add pasta and mix for 1 minute. Serve hot and enjoy!.
Cook pasta al dente according to package directions, in generously salted water. While the pasta is cooking, heat a large heavy-duty pan to high heat. The sauce is wonderful creamy and tasty. I used bow-tie pasta fresh broccoli and frozen shrimp. If you use frozen shrimp just heat it with the broccoli for a couple of minutes until it's hot.