Taco Pizza. Order online from our extensive menu. Delicious taste and super fast delivery. Stir in chili powder and cayenne pepper; set aside.
In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in taco seasoning and water. Taco Pizza Summer calls for a delicious change of pace from ordinary pizza. You can have Taco Pizza using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Pizza
- Prepare 1 packages of Pizza dough.
- Prepare of Ground beef.
- It’s of Taco Seasoning.
- Prepare of Refried Beans.
- It’s of sour cream.
- You need of onion.
- You need of Tomato.
- Prepare of lettuce.
- It’s of black olives.
- It’s of cheese.
- Prepare of hot sauce.
This colorful version puts fresh vegetables, cheese and a savory meat sauce on top of a crispy cornmeal crust. You will have a hard time eating just one slice! Place crusts on ungreased pizza pans or baking sheets. Combine beans and salsa; spread over crusts.
Taco Pizza step by step
- Use your favorite store brand pizza dough or go to your favorite pizzeria and buy a ball of dough. It's better in my opinion from your favorite pizzeria. Grease a round pizza pan. Roll your dough and stretch it until you get it to the thickness you want..
- Bake the pizza dough in a 425°F oven for a couple minutes until it's not as soft but not completely done. Take out and let cool until you can handle it..
- Spread the refried beans all over leaving a little room for a crust. Sprinkle the taco meat all over evenly. Add the onion and cheese and bake until crust is golden..
- Distribute the rest of the veggies all over the pizza. Put some sour cream in a zip loc bag, snip the coroner, squeeze in a circular motion all over the pizza. Drizzle some hot sauce over it, serve and enjoy. You can always change up the ingredients based off your preferences, this just happens to be what I like :).
Top with beef mixture, chips and cheese. Taco Pizza Who needs a taco shell when you can have our hand-tossed original crust? Topped with double beef, fresh-sliced onions, diced tomatoes, shredded lettuce, cheddar and real cheese made from mozzarella, nacho cheese corn chips on taco sauce and refried beans. Served with a side of taco sauce and sour cream packets. While the pizza is baking, decide you're starving.