Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Leonidas Belgian Chocolate Gifts. Whisk the flours, salt and baking soda in another bowl. Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients with a wooden spoon;.
If you thought it wasn't possible to make healthier monster cookies, think again. These peanut butter, oatmeal, chocolate chip and M&M cookies have less butter and sugar than traditional recipes, but they have just as much flavor and tenderness, thanks to more peanut butter. Even better, they're made in one bowl for easy cleanup. You can cook Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 140 g of oat flour (1/2 cup + 2/3 cup).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of coconut sugar or brown sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of raw cane sugar.
- Prepare 1/3-1/2 cup of (dark) chocolate chips.
- You need 1/3 cup of macadamia or walnuts (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of melted coconut oil or vegetable oil.
- You need 4 tbsp of almond milk (or milk of choice).
Combine dry ingredients and mix very well. Add wet, and form into a big ball. Now make little balls from the big one. These are hands down the BEST EVER Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies with semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 380 degrees..
- Oat flour can be made at home by pulsing oats in a blender until they are ground into a powder-like consistency..
- Combine dry ingredients and mix very well..
- Add wet, and form into a big ball. Then make little balls from the big one..
- For soft cookies, refrigerate until cold (otherwise, just bake right away). Bake 7-8 minutes..
- Remove from oven when they’re still a little undercooked, then it’s important to let cool 10 minutes before removing from the tray, as they’ll continue to cook while cooling. They should have spread out, but every now and then they might not so just smush down with a spoon if needed..
Just like Oatmeal Banana Cookies, these Chocolate Chip Cookies are easy, flavorful, and amazingly kid-friendly. Best Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies can keep at room temperature, in a sealed container. Key Recipe Equipment and Ingredients Rich, moist, healthy chocolate chip cookies! The cookies have almost a bread-like texture thanks to the applesauce and whole wheat flour. They make the perfect after school snack or light after-dinner treat.