Orange-raisin ricotta cheese cake. Great Range for Kitchen & Home Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Add gelatin mixture in ricotta cheese mixture, mix well.
The instruction how to make Ricotta cheesecakes with orange and raisin compote. Beat in sour cream and cornflour. Add sugar and cinnamon in small bowl, gradually add this to the cheese mixture on a medium speed. You can cook Orange-raisin ricotta cheese cake using 14 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Orange-raisin ricotta cheese cake
- You need 1 cup of Ricotta cheese.
- You need 100 gms of sugar Confectioners’.
- It’s 150 ml of Orange juice + 3 tbsps.
- Prepare ¼ cup of Raisins.
- It’s 100 ml of whipping cream Heavy.
- You need 3 tsps of Gelatin.
- You need 4 tbsps of Water.
- Prepare 10 of Digestive biscuits.
- It’s 4 tbsps of Butter.
- You need ½ tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare ½ tsp of Orange zest.
- It’s 200 gms of Orange marmalade.
- You need 100 ml of Water + 3 tbsps.
- Prepare 2 tsps of Gelatin.
Add the vanilla, orange zest, and. I frosted it with cream cheese icing for a birthday party and had compliments galore (a nice change from carrot. Orange-raisin ricotta cheese cake step by step. In a plastic zip pouch OR a blender, crumble the biscuits.
Orange-raisin ricotta cheese cake instructions
- In a plastic zip pouch OR a blender, crumble the biscuits..
- In a bowl, mix the crumbled biscuits, melted butter, cinnamon powder and orange zest. Mix well..
- Put this mixture in a 7 inch cheese cake tin..
- Spread it and press it down evenly to for a base. Refrigerate it for 45mins or till set..
- Soak the raisins in the orange juice for 4 to 5 hours..
- In a heavy bottom pan, simmer on low-medium heat the orange juice and raising mixture for 10 to 15 mins. Allow it to cool..
- Sprinkle gelatin in 4 tbsp of cold water and allow it to bloom..
- In a blender, add ricotta cheese, orange juice-raisin mixture, confectioners’ sugar. Blend well till smooth and creamy..
- Whip the cream till it becomes stiff and forms a peak..
- Warm 3 tbsp of orange juice in a small pan. Take it off the stove and mix the gelatin. Stir till it dissolves well..
- Add gelatin mixture in ricotta cheese mixture, mix well. Add the whipped cream into it and mix well..
- Pour this mixture over the biscuit base and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours or till set..
- Sprinkle gelatin over cold water and allow it to bloom..
- In a pan, heat orange marmalade and 100ml of water. Stir well and simmer for 4 to 5 minutes. Take it off the stove and allow it to cool for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Add gelatin mixture in the melted orange marmalade from above step. Stir well until gelatin is dissolved completely. Cool for few minutes..
- Pour this over the ricotta cheese cake..
- Refrigerate until set..
In a bowl, mix the crumbled biscuits, melted butter, cinnamon powder and orange zest. Spread it and press it down evenly to for a base. Add sugar and cinnamon in small bowl, gradually add this to the cheese mixture on a medium speed. While the base is baking, make the filling. Place the cream cheese, ricotta, sugar, lemon juice, lemon rind and vanilla in a food processor and process until smooth.