Rajma raw banana bread roll airfryer recipe. Join Our FREE Air Fryer Recipes Community. Click + Download The Air Fryer Bucket List Now! Add the flour and baking soda and mix until just combined.
In a separate bowl mix sugar, buttermilk, egg, vanilla, canola oil and mashed banana. Add wet ingredients to dry and gently fold until completely combined. Combine bananas, eggs, sugar, milk, oil, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl. You can cook Rajma raw banana bread roll airfryer recipe using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rajma raw banana bread roll airfryer recipe
- It’s 2 of raw banana.
- Prepare 1 cup of rajma(kidney beans).
- It’s 1 loaf of Bread.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of jeera/cumin seeds.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of saunf/fennel seeds.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of hing/asafoetida.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of dhaniya(Coriander) powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of amchur (dry mango)powder.
- It’s as needed of Water.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 handful of spring onions.
- You need of For chuntey.
- It’s 1/2 bunch of coriander leaves.
- You need 1 of small Lemon size tamarind.
- You need 1-2 teaspoon of jeera/cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of saunf/fennel seeds.
- It’s 3 teaspoon of jaggery powder.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of chilli powder.
Fold banana mixture into flour mixture just until batter is combined; pour into prepared cake pan. I mean, really – banana bread, made in the air fryer. It is as easy as whisking the ingredients together, pouring it into the pan and letting the air fryer do the rest. No waiting while pre-heating the oven and it keeps the house cool, which makes this great for the summer too.
Rajma raw banana bread roll airfryer recipe step by step
- First soak the rajma for 8 hours then pressure cook it for six whistles. While keeping rajama keep raw banana also same time but separate vessel.Cool and peel the raw banana..
- Now cool and grind rajama with salt. Take oil in a pan add jeera and saunf cook well then add the ground rajma with all the masala.Mix well..
- Now add mashed raw banana and spring onion, combine it and simmer for two mins. Masala is ready..
- Now add salt to water mix and dip the bread to it. Squeeze out extra water.Keep the masala at one end and roll the bread and seal it..
- Now grease the airfryer and preheat it at 200 degrees for 5 mins and keep the rolls in the airfyer. Airfyer at same temperature for 8 mins turning the sides once..
- Now for chutney take the pulp out of the tamarind add jeera saunf chilli powder and jaggery and bring it to a boil. Grind coriander with salt and keep aside..
- Once boiled add the coriander paste to it mix and simmer for 5 mins. Sweet sour coriander chuntey ready to serve with bread roll..
- Note if you cannot air fry shallow fry on tawa..
And if you want an even-more indulgent treat, stir some chocolate chips into the batter for a dessert-worthy banana bread. Quick Recipe notes and Tips for the best air fryer banana bread. You do not need to preheat your air fryer for this recipe. The size of loaf pan matters for this recipe. If you have a squarish air fryer basket like mine then you can use smaller sized loaf pans like this or this.