Easy as can be chocolate chip cookies. Leonidas Belgian Chocolate Gifts Amazing Range. Speedy Dispatch Free UK delivery Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
These soft cookies are best eaten warm with a scoop of ice cream. For this easy chocolate chip cookie recipe, cream together the butter, shortening, sugar and brown sugar. You can do this with a hand mixer or stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. You can have Easy as can be chocolate chip cookies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy as can be chocolate chip cookies
- You need 120 g of softened butter or margarine.
- Prepare 75 g of brown sugar.
- It’s 75 g of caster sugar.
- You need 1 of medium egg.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract (optional).
- You need 210 g of plain flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- It’s 100-180 g of chocolate chips or chunks (depending on preference).
- It’s Pinch of salt.
When well combined, add in the eggs and vanilla extract and beat until light and fluffy. This simple recipe produces an extra-large batch of cookies, perfect for bringing to any-size gathering, gifting to a friend or setting out on the counter at home for the whole family to enjoy. The best chocolate chip cookies don't have to come from the bakery down the. Can You Freeze Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Easy as can be chocolate chip cookies instructions
- Cream sugars and butter until well mixed and paler in colour..
- Add vanilla if using and one egg and mix well..
- Add flour, bicarbonate of soda and pinch of salt and mix well..
- Fold in chocolate chips gently to combine. Add spoonfuls to lined or greased baking tray, leaving room to spread…and they will!.
- Cook in preheated oven at 180C for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Leave to cool slightly then transfer to wire rack to cool completely before storing for up to 3 days. Alternatively enjoy warm with a scoop if icecream. Can be gently reheated in warm oven. Yum!.
Let's be honest though, if you're like me, you won't have the will power to set aside a fresh batch of these when they're soft, chewy and warm from the oven. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Add to batter along with salt. Stir in flour, chocolate chips, and nuts.