Vickys 'Other' Banana Loaf /Bread, GF DF EF SF NF. Great recipe for Vickys 'Other' Banana Loaf /Bread, GF DF EF SF NF. They got the kids big seal of approval so I think I'll use agave in place of sugar in some other bakes! Vickys 'Other' Banana Loaf /Bread, GF DF EF SF NF.
Great recipe for Vickys Bananas Foster, GF DF EF SF NF. Here is how you cook that. Ingredients of Vickys Banana Loaf Cake, GF DF EF SF NF. You can have Vickys 'Other' Banana Loaf /Bread, GF DF EF SF NF using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys 'Other' Banana Loaf /Bread, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 360 grams of Vickys Gluten-Free Flour Mix 2, recipe link below.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vickys Gluten-Free Baking Powder, recipe link below.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking soda / bicarb of soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 125 ml of olive oil plus extra for greasing.
- You need 3 of large bananas, mashed well.
- It’s 150 ml of light coconut milk.
- Prepare 150 ml of agave nectar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 150 grams of optional extras such as chocolate chips (I use Moo-Free brand), chopped walnuts etc.
Mix the milk, sugar and mashed bananas into the melted butter, then mix in the flour, cinnamon, baking powder and soda. This is especially important if you use the GF/DF/EF recipe, because that recipe uses a lot less sugar. The baking time will vary slightly depending on the size of your loaf pan. Great recipe for Vickys Cranberry and Apple Sauce Loaf, GF DF EF SF NF.
Vickys 'Other' Banana Loaf /Bread, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas 3 / 170C / 325°F and grease 2 loaf tins.
- In a bowl combine the flour mix, baking powder & soda, xanthan gum, salt and cinnamon https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/337958-vickys-gluten-free-all-purpose-flour-mix-2-gf-df-ef-sf-nf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338133-vickys-gluten-free-baking-powder.
- Add the oil, agave nectar, coconut milk and vanilla and stir until mixture is smooth.
- Stir in the mashed bananas & any optional extras you might like to add and split the mixture into the tins, they should fill around half way up.
- Bake for 35 minutes then turn the tins around and bake for a further 20 minutes.
- The loaf should bounce back when pressed lightly on top and a skewer test will indicate that it's done.
- Let it sit in the tins for 20 minutes before removing and setting the loaves on a wire rack to cool.
- Cover the unsliced loaf with clingfilm and store in a lidded container for up to 3 days.
- This makes 2 banana loaves each with 10 servings.
This is the perfect recipe for using up leftover apple sauce and cranberry sauce from your Christmas or New Years dinner. Schreib einfach eine Nachricht, wenn du Teil der Gruppenpinnwand sein möchtest. Weitere Ideen zu zuhause, design, einrichtung. Inspirational home design ideas, decorating, bathroom, bedroom, living room, dining room, kitchen, garden, DIY and furniture.