Slow-cooked Three Cheese Broccoli Soup. Make Cooking With Your Slow Cooker Even Easier With McCormick® Slow Cooker Sauces. Discover A New Slow Cooker Meal With McCormick® Slow Cooker Sauces. This crockpot broccoli cheese soup is a cheesy comfort food classic that's warm and satisfying for everyone in the family.
Add cheese cubes to slow cooker; stir until melted. Add cheddar and Parmesan and stir until melted. This crockpot broccoli cheese soup is a cheesy comfort food classic that's warm and satisfying for everyone in the family. You can cook Slow-cooked Three Cheese Broccoli Soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow-cooked Three Cheese Broccoli Soup
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter or margarine.
- Prepare 1 large of onion, chopped, 1 cup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 can of evaporated milk.
- You need 32 oz of chicken broth (4 cups).
- You need 1 packages of frozen baby broccoli florets, thawed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of freshly ground pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 8 oz of pepper jack cheese w/ jalapeño peppers, cut into cubes.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 cup of shredded parmesan cheese (4oz).
With just fifteen minutes of prep, your slow cooker does all of the work for you, and the result is a delicious soup that will have everyone spooning up seconds. Filled with and three cheeses (Cheddar, Parmesan and Gouda). Perfect for a cold day served with some crusty bread for a meal that will warm you up! Slow Cooker Three Cheese Broccoli Soup This Slow Cooker Three Cheese Broccoli Soup is a soup recipe that is so much better than canned, any day.
Slow-cooked Three Cheese Broccoli Soup instructions
- Spray 4-qt slow cooker with cooking spray..
- In 1/2-inch skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Cook onion in butter 4 min.,stirring occasionally until tender. Stir in flour. Cook 1 min,stirring constantly. Gradually stir in evaporated milk until smooth..
- Pour mixture into slow slow cooker. Stir in broth, broccoli, pepper & salt..
- Cover and cook on Low for 4 hours (I did mine on high for 2).
- Added cheese cubes and stir until melted. Add cheddar and parmesan cheese. Stir until melted. Sprinkle additional servings with more cheddar if desired..
Hands down, the flavour is outstanding. This is the perfect comforting soup for those cold winter days, so easy to make and oh so satisfying! I love that you can make homemade soup for lunch, dinner or to send for school lunches. Add broccoli, broth, milk and pepper. Stir in process cheese until melted.