Taco Pizza. Hungry, Celebrating Or Having A Night In? Order A Freshly Made Pizza From Your Local Domino's. Stir in chili powder and cayenne pepper; set aside.
In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in taco seasoning and water. Place crusts on ungreased pizza pans or baking sheets. You can cook Taco Pizza using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Pizza
- You need 2 packages of Betty Crocker pizza crust mix.
- It’s 1 of as needed Ortega taco sauce (mild).
- You need 1/2 can of Refried beans.
- It’s 1 lb of Lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 packages of Old El Paso taco seasoning mix.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Mexican taco cheese (Kraft).
- You need 1 of Jalapeño slices, jarred (Mt. Olive).
- Prepare 1 of Banana peppers rings (Mt. Olive).
Combine beans and salsa; spread over crusts. Top with beef mixture, chips and cheese. Taco Pizza Summer calls for a delicious change of pace from ordinary pizza. This colorful version puts fresh vegetables, cheese and a savory meat sauce on top of a crispy cornmeal crust.
Taco Pizza step by step
- Cook and season ground beef according to taco seasoning mix instructions..
- Lightly spray cookie sheet or pizza pan with No Stick spray. Pre-heat oven and prepare crust according to package instructions. Press pizza dough on pan of choice..
- Spread taco sauce evenly over dough. Layer with refried beans, ground beef, and cheese. Then top with jalapeños and banana peppers to taste..
- Cook 12-17 mins or until crust is golden brown..
- Tip: After baking pizza, add chopped tomatoes, lettuce, hot sauce, and crushed Doritos for additional flavor.
You will have a hard time eating just one slice! While the pizza is baking, decide you're starving. Heat up a corn tortilla in the microwave for approximately seventeen seconds, then add beans, cheese, lettuce, tomato, and cilantro. Taco Pizza Who needs a taco shell when you can have our hand-tossed original crust? Topped with double beef, fresh-sliced onions, diced tomatoes, shredded lettuce, cheddar and real cheese made from mozzarella, nacho cheese corn chips on taco sauce and refried beans.