Meatball Parmesan. Buy now from our gourmet selection the best Parmigiano Reggiano PDO directly from Italy. Choose the quality, Italy has never been so close. Form meat into golf-ball-size rounds. (You.
Mix until ingredients are well blended. Process slice of bread in food processor for fresh bread crumbs. Combine all ingredients including bread crumbs in mixing bowl. You can cook Meatball Parmesan using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meatball Parmesan
- It’s 1 lb of cooked meatballs; recipe below for my homemade ones.
- You need 2 cup of marinara sauce, my recipe below or your favorite and more for serving.
- You need 2 cup of shredded cheese, I used italian four cheese blend.
- You need 1 tsp of italian seasoning spice blend.
- It’s 8 oz of cooked pasta, if using, I used linquine.
Shape into balls and place on baking sheet. Spread the mozzarella over the meatballs. Spread the Parmesan over the other side of the roll. Sprinkle the oregano over the entire roll.
Meatball Parmesan step by step
- Preheat oven to 425. Spray a baking dish with non stick spray..
- Combine meatballs with marinara sauce. If using pasta, put the cooked pasta on bottom of prepared pan. Top with meatballs. Cover meatballs with cheese, sprinkle with italian seasoning. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350528-basic-tender-juicy-meatballs https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/366612-simple-basic-marinara-sauce.
- Bake just until heated through, about 15 minutes. Serve with more sauce if desired..
- This is good just as meatball parmesan, without the pasta. Serve with garlic bread or as an appetizer..
Place the sub in the oven and bake until the cheeses are. Cover the meatballs with marinara sauce, then evenly spread the mozzarella and remaining parmesan cheese over the top. Add cheesy flavor to these meatballs with parmesan cheese, and bake to seal the deal. These meatballs are so good, you'll be sure to wow the family! Mix all of the above meatball ingredients and form your meatballs-not too large.