Microwave giant chocolate chip cookie. Morsels may retain some of their shape. HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES IN THE MICROWAVE? Add the egg yolk to the melted butter and stir with a spoon.
Transfer to a microwavable plate and form one big round cookie. For successful microwaving, the center should be thicker than the edges. Microwave the chocolate chip cookie bars. You can have Microwave giant chocolate chip cookie using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Microwave giant chocolate chip cookie
- It’s 4 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare Half of teaspoon normal white sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need Half of teaspoon baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s of Some chocolate chips.
Check the bars to see if they're dry and feel firm. A giant chocolate chip cookie, baked in a pizza pan. I make these ALL THE TIME! It doesn't have to be large, as the cookie doesn't rise like microwave cakes do, if at all.
Microwave giant chocolate chip cookie instructions
- Mix all ingredients well and put into the cup(microwave proof) for 2'minutes.
- Then drizzle some chocolate syrup and chocolate chips and enjoy🙂.
Place the chocolate chip cookies in a microwave-safe container or plate. They should be pretty warm and nice at this point, so you can take out and enjoy. Reheating Options for Chocolate Chip Cookies Place a bowl with two cups of water in the microwave. Remove the bowl of water and place the butter in the microwave. When creaming, make sure the butter and sugar mixture is starting to stick to the bowl.