Best Chicken Alfredo Ever. Add chicken, pepper and Italian seasoning, and cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink. In medium bowl, stir together onion soup mix, cream of mushroom soup, milk and water. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.
Say hello to the best chicken alfredo dinner ever. The alfredo sauce is completely homemade – and it so perfectly rich and creamy using just a handful of pantry ingredients. But what I really love about this recipe is that it comes together in one. single. pot. You can cook Best Chicken Alfredo Ever using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Best Chicken Alfredo Ever
- Prepare of chicken breasts 🍗.
- Prepare of heavy cream.
- It’s of Baby Bell mushrooms 🍄.
- Prepare of linguine noodles 🍜.
- It’s of broccoli 🥦.
- Prepare of butter.
- You need of Parmesan cheese🧀.
- You need of Salt & pepper🌶️ (to taste).
- You need of Garlic powder (to taste).
It means that there's basically no clean up here. The chicken and even the pasta comes together in the. Best of all, it's a one-pot, skillet pasta recipe made with classic creamy alfredo sauce. It's one of the most popular creamy pasta recipes ever and it's so easy to eat and enjoy.
Best Chicken Alfredo Ever instructions
- Boil noodles. Then, drain..
- Bake chicken at 350° for 25 min..
- Microwave the diced mushrooms and broccoli for 2 min..
- Mix garlic powder, salt, pepper, butter, and Parmesan cheese together for the sauce. Let it thicken..
- Add the sauce, chicken, mushrooms, and broccoli to the noodles..
- Serve, and enjoy!😋.
- Recipes related to this:.
- 1. (see recipe).
- 2. (see recipe).
Our recipe uses parmesan cheese, which is the best! But if you want different flavors, try adding some smoked gouda or aged cheddar. Swiss cheese would be great too for adding extra cheesy flavor. Creamy Garlic Parmesan Chicken Alfredo is all cooked in ONE POT! Crispy golden seared chicken is mixed through a super creamy garlic parmesan Alfredo sauce!