Easy deep dish pizza. Make Sure Your Ready Order The Domino's Winter Survival Deal. This easy one-hour deep dish pizza is my family's favorite game night/movie night dinner! Making deep dish pizza from scratch is super easy and fast.
You get a round pan or cast iron, and rub it with olive oil. Add sugar and yeast to lukewarm water and let stand for a few mins to activate. Press dough using the tips of your fingers, until the base of the tin is covered. You can have Easy deep dish pizza using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy deep dish pizza
- You need 1 can of Biscuits (I used a small can that had 5 for my baking pan. You can use the bigger one depending on size of pan).
- Prepare 1 of Pizza sauce.
- You need 1 of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 of Pepperoni.
- Prepare 1 of Other toppings you like.
- It’s 1 of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 of Olive oil to drizzle on top.
This quick and easy deep dish pizza is one you can make right at home. It may not be from the "Windy City", but it's the next best thing that still packs a satisfying bite! Easy Deep Dish Pizza You can swap out the toppings for whatever you prefer to eat on your pizza including a meatless version. This small batch recipe for two makes a great lunch, dinner, or impressive romantic date night meal.
Easy deep dish pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Roll out biscuits as flat as you can. Press into greased baking pan. With a fork poke holes in the dough and bake for 10 mins..
- When biscuits are done spread pizza sauce, cheese, and pepperoni and whatever other toppings you want..
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and drizzle with a little olive oil on top.
- Bake for 10-15 mins until cheese is melted nicely and edges are nice and brown..
Sprinkle a little olive oil on the top of the crust before popping it in the oven, this will give your deep dish pizza a nice crunch to the crust. Pizza is done when the crust achieves a nice golden brown color, the dough has risen and the cheese is completely melted. Fill a medium-size bowl with hot tap water. Stir until the yeast is mostly dissolved (it's okay if the mixture is a little lumpy). Deep-pan pizza Topped with sausage, crispy pancetta & caramelized onions "This classic American recipe with a killer crusty base and beautiful meaty toppings makes the perfect pizza.