Chicken Fried Rice. Order Online, Select Your Time, Then Pick Up Your Items When You're Ready. Get What You Need When It's Best for You. In a medium bowl, toss chicken strips with the sesame oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
The dish started as way to use. Heat oil in same skillet; add onion and saute until soft. Then add rice, soy sauce, pepper and chicken. You can have Chicken Fried Rice using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Fried Rice
- It’s 4 cup of steamed white rice (better if cooked 1 day prior, rice needs to be completely cool ).
- You need 2 of chicken breasts, cut into small pieces.
- It’s 2 of green onions, chopped.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 of frozen peas and carrots thawed.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of salt and pepper.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
Place the wok over medium-high heat and add a splash of sesame oil to heat. Meanwhile, crack the eggs into a bowl and beat them. Chicken fried rice, just like they serve in the restaurants! A stir fry with chicken, rice, soy sauce and veggies like peas, carrots, celery and bell peppers.
Chicken Fried Rice step by step
- Add onions, garlic and butter to a wok. (Or skillet) Sauté for 5 min. Medium heat.
- Add chicken and cook on medium heat thoroughly..
- Scramble eggs in a separate pan and set aside.
- Add rice, vegetables and stir until everything is completely mixed up and cooking on medium-high..
- Continue cooking for 5 minutes then add soy, sesame seeds and salt and pepper. mix well and stir in eggs..
- Reduce heat to low and serve immediately. Note: you can use more soy sauce if desired..
This is something my sister just sort of whipped up one day. Stir in chicken, salt and pepper. Amazing chicken fried rice that is better than take out! This chicken fried rice has moist and tender chicken with flavorful peas and carrots and long rice cooked together. Make this unique and your own with this favorite Chinese rice!