Mexican pizza. Bestel nu Pizza met je Mobiel. Makkelijk & snel op Thuisbezorgd.nl Mexican Pizzas are delicious corn tortillas topped with beans, beef and all the delicious taco toppings you can imagine! They can be cut into wedges and served as an appetizer or left whole and served as a main dish.
Add ground beef, breaking up the meat with a wooden spoon. But what's not crazy is the sweet serenity from the Mexican and Italian cultures that is the Mexican Pizza. Crisp pizza shells, refried beans, and a layer of seasoned beef make the "crust," while pizza sauce, a three-cheese blend, and tomatoes make the topping, creating a delicious love child of Mexican and Italian cuisine. You can have Mexican pizza using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexican pizza
- It’s 2 lb of hamburger.
- You need 2 envelope of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 cup of cheese dip.
- Prepare 1 can of refried beans.
- You need 1 jar of of taco sauce or salsa.
- You need 1 packages of shredded cheese of ur choice.
- It’s 16 medium of taco shells.
- You need 1 of your favorite toppings, sour cream, tomatoes. olives, lettuce, guacamole, etc.
Spread with enchilada sauce; sprinkle with cheese. Spray two cookie sheets with non-stick cooking spray and then spread the pizza crust dough onto the sheets. Spread the sauce evenly over both of the pizza crusts and top evenly with the shredded cheese. These Mexican Pizzas are even BETTER (and healthier) than the ones you love from Taco Bell!
Mexican pizza step by step
- brown hamburger.
- drain grease, add cheese dip and seasoning till well blended. add a tablespoon of water if needed to mix seasoning in well..
- spread refried beans on taco shell to cover whole shell.
- spread hamburger over beand and place another shell on top.
- put in preheated oven (350°) for 6 mins.
- spread taco saucr or salsa on top then add shredded cheese on top.
- placr back in oven till cheese melts.
- then add toppings of your choice and enjoy.
They're made with ground beef, refried beans, and cheese baked inside corn tortillas. Mexican Pizza – a homemade version of the famous Taco Bell Mexican Pizza, only better! Super easy and a fun dinner the whole family will love. Fried tortillas, refried beans, seasoned ground beef, enchilada sauce, and gooey, melted cheese! TACO BELL MEXICAN PIZZA When my husband and I were stationed in England years ago, I often craved my favorite foods from the States.