Bake Ziti with a twist. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! "This Baked Ziti recipe is a savory one-pot dish that everyone loves. We use fusilli pasta and ground lamb for a tasty twist on an Italian classic.
Baked Ziti with a High Protein Twist. Pick a pasta that is high in protein and it tastes and looks like your regular pasta. FYI – tried on my kids, my neighbors, and my supper club. You can cook Bake Ziti with a twist using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bake Ziti with a twist
- It’s 1 pound of ziti pasta.
- Prepare 4 cups of marinara sauce.
- You need 2 cups of Alfredo sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of fontina cheese shredded.
- It’s 2 cups of Mozzarella shredded.
- You need 1/2 of Panko breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Romano cheese grated.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic minced.
I love Tolerant Pasta for its simple ingredient – Red Lentil. Fiber. a different twist on baked ziti. Pour the ziti, meatballs and spinach into a casserole dish and top with the rest of your mozzarella cheese and more parmesan cheese. Now it's time to get this baked ziti recipe in the oven to BAKE!
Bake Ziti with a twist step by step
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees..
- Cook the pasta one minute shy of the directions on the box and drain..
- In a large metal bowl add the pasta, marinara sauce, Alfredo sauce, and fontina cheese and mix well..
- Add to a large oven safe skillet or 9×13 pan..
- Mix the mozzarella, Panko,Romano, Parmesan and garlic together and add the topping over the pasta..
- Bake for 30-35 minutes uncovered until golden brown and bubbly !.
- Enjoy! 😋.
What comes out is the most AMAZING pasta dish you've ever seen. Creamy, cheesy pasta with meatballs and parmesan cheese. Munching with Maggio: Perfect baked ziti with a twist. Last week, I shared my single-serving recipe for the "Bachelor Burrito Bowl," which will feed you for a day. This time, I'm sharing a recipe that will feed you all weekend and is a great dish to share with others.