Shredded Chicken Broccoli 🥦 Pasta Bake. Lightweight Camping Equipment – Meals, Stoves and Cookware. Discover The Latest Outdoor Collection Now. Selected For You By Our Experts.
Combine the pasta and broccoli into the chicken mixture and stir well. Season with salt and pepper to taste. The method I use for this Ultra Lazy Healthy Chicken Pasta Bake certainly is unorthodox. You can cook Shredded Chicken Broccoli 🥦 Pasta Bake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shredded Chicken Broccoli 🥦 Pasta Bake
- You need 2 cups of shredded chicken.
- It’s 1 jar (22 ounce) of Alfredo sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 bag (16 ounce) of frozen chopped broccoli, thawed.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 box (16 ounce) of pasta (your favorite shape !).
- Prepare of Salt for boiling water.
- It’s of Canola oil cooking spray.
Just plonk flour, uncooked pasta, raw chicken, vegetables, milk and chicken broth into the baking dish, give it a quick stir, then pop it into the oven. Pull it out partway through cooking, stir through cheese, then finish baking. Cook pasta in salted water one minute shy of al dente according to package instructions. Well, then you'll absolutely love this super healthy chicken broccoli pasta casserole.
Shredded Chicken Broccoli 🥦 Pasta Bake instructions
- In a large bowl combine your shredded chicken, Alfredo sauce, heavy cream, thawed broccoli, black pepper, garlic powder, and 1 cup of your shredded cheddar cheese, set bowl to the side………
- Boil pasta and drain thoroughly……Don’t forget to salt your water 💦!!!.
- Place pasta in a large baking pan that has been sprayed with canola oil cooking spray……..
- Pour Alfredo chicken mixture all over cooked pasta in baking pan, stir gently until pasta is thoroughly coated with Alfredo sauce / chicken mixture……..
- Place your reserved 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese on top of pasta…….
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30-40 minutes, or until cheese has fully melted on top and is golden brown…….
- Let sit for 15 minutes, cut into squares and enjoy 😉!!!!.
I promise it will become your go-to healthy casserole recipe! This recipe may not be low carb but it is a healthy dinner casserole that the whole family will love! What makes this especially delicious casserole so great is that it's made with ingredients that you might already have right in your pantry. The cheesy pasta is covered with buttered Ritz cracker crumbs and more shredded cheese before being placed in the oven to heat until melted and golden brown on top. Although it has probably been years since Courtney ate this Chicken and Broccoli Pasta Bake (she's quite the adventurous foodie now!) – this delicious comfort food will always remind me of Courtney when she was younger and we.