Chocolate chip cookies. These chocolate chip cookies were very, very good. I have been trying chocolate chip cookie recipes forever to find the perfect cookie and this one is very close. They weren't too cake-like and they weren't thin and greasy, they were the perfect in-between cookie.
With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, it's a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe that's been top-rated by hundreds of satisfied home cooks. Bake until the edges are light brown and the batter sets, about. The chocolate chip cookie that started it all! You can have Chocolate chip cookies using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip cookies
- You need Half of cup unsalted butter.
- It’s Half of cup white granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s drops of Vanilla essence few.
- Prepare of Cocoa powder 3 tbsp full.
- You need Half of cup flour.
- You need 2/4 cups of Chocolate chip.
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® original chocolate chip cookies are a true classic and the go-to cookie for all occasions! Chocolate chip cookies are a go-to favorite dessert, sweet snack, or after-school treat. This cookie—which is made in the soft and chewy style—gives you both the nostalgia of childhood bake sales and the satisfying, grown-up flavors of dark chocolate. In large bowl, beat butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
Chocolate chip cookies step by step
- In a bowl add egg butter(room temperature)and sugar beat well now add vanilla essence and coco powder and flour mix well then add chocolate chips..
- Mix all ingredients then make a flatten ball and put into greasing tray and put the tray in preheated oven for 10 minutes (oven should be preheated at least 10 minutes for 175 degree).
- When its done put all cookies in cooling rack and then enjoy 🙂.
Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt; stir into the butter mixture until well blended. Mix in the chocolate chips and walnuts. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. In another bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Storing & Freezing Chocolate Chip Cookies.