Crockpot potato broccoli soup. This Creamy, Cheesy, & Delicious Slow Cooker Scalloped Potatoes Is The Perfect Side Dish. Choose from a large selection of easy-to-prepare meals. Everything you need in one box.
Make this Broccoli and Potato Cheese Soup for a comfort food dinner on a cold Winter night. How to Make Potato & Broccoli Cheese Soup This soup is super easy to make. Combine frozen shredded hash browns, chicken broth, broccoli, bacon, ranch dressing mix, and a can of broccoli cheese soup in the slow cooker. You can have Crockpot potato broccoli soup using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot potato broccoli soup
- It’s 1 bunch of broccoli.
- You need 2 cup of soup stock (any variety).
- You need 1 can of cheddar soup.
- It’s 1 can of cream of celery soup.
- You need 1 can of low fat evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 packages of Lipton ranch mix.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 1 cup of carrot.
- It’s 2 cup of celery.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 cup of ham.
- It’s 8 small of potatoes.
- It’s 6 cup of water.
- It’s 8 oz of low fat cream cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of worchester sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of parsley.
- You need 3 tbsp of chives.
Turn the heat back on to low and stir in milk. Is there a food more perfect than potatoes? The beloved root veggies are cheap, filling and available at pretty much any grocery store. Not to mention, you can enjoy 'em mashed, fried, scalloped or—our personal favorite—cooked into a hearty soup.
Crockpot potato broccoli soup instructions
- Reserve 2 T stock. Add rest of soup stock and canned ingredients to crockpot. Rinse cans with water. Add rinse water from cans to soup and stir to mix..
- Dice onions, mushrooms, and ham. Saute in two tablespoons of reserved soup stock..
- Add sauteed ingredients to pot, stir and add water to cover..
- Chop broccoli, carrots and celery. Add to pot, stir and add water to cover..
- Peel and quarter potatoes. Add to pot, stir and add water to cover..
- Add spices EXCEPT the chives. Stir to mix..
- Set on high and cook for 3 hours. After 3 hours, add cream cheese. Set to low heat and cook another hour..
- Turn off heat, let cool and run soup through blender to process potato quarters..
- Reheat and serve garnished with chives..
Today, we're going to show you how to make what may be the easiest Crock-Pot potato soup ever.. Make this Broccoli and Potato Cheese Soup for a comfort food dinner on a cold Winter night. This soup is both delicious and easy to make! The end of November brought cold weather and rainy days. Add flour to the slow cooker and stir until all the flour has absorbed the melted butter.