Short ribs with paprika crusted potatoes. Ruime keuze heerlijke Short ribs tegen een zeer scherpe prijs. De volgende dag vers en koel thuisbezorgd. De beste online deals van vandaag.
Add salt and pepper to taste. See recipes for Brad's potato parmesan crusted cod too.. Short ribs with paprika crusted potatoes short ribs • beef. You can have Short ribs with paprika crusted potatoes using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Short ribs with paprika crusted potatoes
- It’s 4 pieces of short ribs.
- Prepare 1 litre of beef stock.
- You need 1 glass of wine.
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- It’s 3 of medium tomatoes.
- You need 1 kg of potatoes.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of smoked paprika.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of flour.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- You need of parsley.
- Prepare of basil.
Add the wine, sweet paprika, and hot paprika. Pour in the warm stock and bring the mixture to a simmer. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the ribs on top. In a small bowl, mix the paprika, chili powder, onion powder, coconut sugar, cumin, black pepper, sea salt, cayenne, and cinnamon.
Short ribs with paprika crusted potatoes instructions
- In deep pan fry short ribs on each side until brown than set them aside..
- In the same pan fry roughly chopped salted onions and then add finely chopped tomatoes, without skins. Then put the meat on onions and deglaze with wine. Add the stock, parsley and basil..
- Preheat oven to 170°C. Put the foil on the pan and put the pan in the oven for 2-2,5 hours..
- When meat is done, take it out and turn up the temperature to 200°C..
- Roughly chop potatoes, mix with smoked paprika and flour and add salt and pepper. Put it on a baking tray with enough oil that it doesn't burn. Put it in the oven for 25min, than turn it and bake for another 20min, more if needed..
- While potatoes are in the oven, take the foil off the pan and cook it on a low heat so you get darker gravy..
- Serve potatoes and ribs separately just like in the picture..
- Bon appétit!.
Sprinkle the spices over both sides of the ribs then cover the baking sheet with aluminum foil and put it in your oven. Sprinkle ribs with salt and pepper. Working in batches, add ribs to pot and brown well, turning. Slow-Cooked Short Ribs with Salt-Skin Potatoes I love short ribs, and they are best prepared low and slow in a flavorful sauce. I also love salt potatoes, so combined the two with an Italian twist.