Nakuru-style maize on the cob. Daily Sales You Don't Want to Miss. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Nakuru-style maize on the cob eva Elgon View Eldoret.
You can have Nakuru-style maize on the cob using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nakuru-style maize on the cob
- It’s 4 of Medium sized maize cobs, husked.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 5 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Lime juice.
Nakuru-style maize on the cob instructions
- Heat the oil and buter in a frying pan over a low to medium flame..
- Place the maize cobs, whole in the oil and let them saute slowly..
- It is a good idea to remove the pan from the fire whilst turning the corn..
- Turn the corn constantly as each side turns a little light brown..
- When all the corn is done, Remove from the pan and season with salt, pepper and afew drops of lime juice..
- Then serve..