Left over taco pizza. Hungry, Celebrating Or Having A Night In? Order A Freshly Made Pizza From Your Local Domino's. Load the pizza up with all the ingredients.
Stir in chili powder and cayenne pepper; set aside. In another bowl, mix refried beans, salsa, and onion; set aside. You can easily throw together a delicious loaded taco pizza using your leftovers, along with your favourite pizza toppings. You can cook Left over taco pizza using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Left over taco pizza
- It’s 1 packages of Left over taco meat.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of guacamole.
- You need 2 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 lb of semolina pizza dough (or whatever crust you like).
- It’s 1 of tomato chopped.
- It’s 1/2 medium of green pepper chopped.
- It’s 1/4 medium of onion chopped.
Oh, and I can't forget the pizza sauce! The special cheese sauce in my Taco Pizza makes it OVER THE TOP! One person said, "I love love love this pizza! We had no leftovers." The great thing about this recipe is you can cut it into large squares and serve it as a main dish.
Left over taco pizza instructions
- OK stretch your dough..
- Now use the sour cream and guacamole as you sauce. Remember a little goes along way..
- You got the idea, take that left over taco meat, onion, green pepper, tomato and spread it on that sauce..
- Next add the cheese, don't be scared pile it on up..
- Fire up the grill and get it hot. 500 or more.
- Add that pie and watch it, it should only take a couple minutes..
- OK if you don't have guts to grill you pie, turn on the oven 450 and bake until you achieve that golden crust..
Or, you can cut it into smaller squares and serve it. Shepherd's Pie Give your leftover taco meat a comforting blanket of creamy mashed potatoes! To make shepherd's pie, season your taco meat with Worcestershire sauce, and add corn, carrots, and peas. Spread on a baking dish, top with mashed potatoes, and bake until the potatoes turn brown. It happens to me all the time.