Broccoli n cheese soup easy. Search for creamy broccoli cheese soup recipe. Whatever You Need, Whatever You Want, Whatever You Desire, We Provide. broccoli n cheese soup. Follow The Steps to Lose Weight Fast. broccoli n cheese soup.
Cook onion in butter until softened. Stir in broccoli, and cover with chicken broth. It's super simple, just a few easy steps: Saute garlic in a large pot or Dutch oven. You can cook Broccoli n cheese soup easy using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broccoli n cheese soup easy
- You need 1 cup of hot milk.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chicken boullion.
- Prepare 1 cup of steamed broccoli.
- You need 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of steamed chopped carrots.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of steamed onion.
Add chicken broth, heavy cream, and chopped broccoli. Directions In a large saucepan, combine the soups, milk, onion, parsley, garlic powder and pepper. Stir in broccoli and potatoes; heat through. Just before serving, sprinkle with cheese.
Broccoli n cheese soup easy step by step
- steam broccoli onions and chopped carrots.
- take 1/4 of carrots and broccoli and put aside.
- put remaining broccoli carrots and all the onions in the blender on high with HOT milk cornstarch and cheese.
Add carrot and onion; cook, stirring occasionally, until tender. In a small saucepan, saute onion in butter until tender. Stir in the flour, salt and pepper until blended; gradually add milk and broth. This is creamy comfort food that is not only easy, but oh so flavorful with tender broccoli, and a rich cheesy flavor. Season with salt and pepper, stock powder, mustard powder and garlic powder.