Fettuccine chicken Alfredo. Bring a large pot of water to a boil, and salt generously. Add the pasta and cook according to package directions until al dente (tender but still slightly firm). Drain and toss with a splash of.
This classic Italian dish includes fettuccine tossed with butter and Parmesan cheese, and it's quick and easy to make. S. versions of the dish may include chicken or shrimp. Whatever your choice, with three simple steps in our chicken alfredo recipe, you'll have a hearty dinner on the table in no time! You can cook Fettuccine chicken Alfredo using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fettuccine chicken Alfredo
- Prepare 1 box of fettuccine pasta.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 1/2 of cut up chicken thigh.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 2 cups of heavy cream.
- It’s 2 pinches of nutmeg ground.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese (Can be from store).
You'll be surprised it's so low-fat. A filling dish, this recipe mixes tender chunks of chicken with peas, noodles and a smooth sauce. Whilst the pasta is cooking, add the butter to the frying pan over a medium heat, scraping the bottom a little to get any of the browned bits. Tip in the cream along with the nutmeg and bring to a simmer.
Fettuccine chicken Alfredo step by step
- Cook pasta according to instructions add salt and pepper to taste and add a dash of oil. Drain.
- A large skillet, add 2 tablespoons of butter (from the stick) put chicken thighs in and season with salt, pepper, and chicken seasoning..
- Cook through 2 to 3 minutes on each side..
- In a pot put the heavy cream, butter, and nutmeg and whisk in together until sizzling..
- Then add and cheese in the heavy cream mixture and mix with a whisk..
- Add the sauce to the pasta and heat up for three minutes..
- That’s it enjoy!! 🤩.
Add the chicken back to the pan. This easy Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo recipe has the most dreamy parmesan garlic cream sauce that perfectly coats the pasta. Ingredients for Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo: We usually use chicken breast but chicken tenders would work well if that is what you have on hand. Fettuccini is the pasta of choice here but we've been known to swap with angel hair or vermicelli. You can use a variety of pastas.