Vegan Soup With Corn Cob. Online Dating For Single Vegans and Vegetarians. Find & Meet Other Likeminded Singles Near You. Kombucha Is Low In Sugar, Gut-Friendly & Provides Immune Boosting Healthy Hydration.
Ingredients of Vegan Soup With Corn Cob. Add most of the corn, reserving a little for garnish, and stir. Add the olive oil to a large pot over medium heat. You can have Vegan Soup With Corn Cob using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Soup With Corn Cob
- It’s 1 large of sweet corn.
- Prepare 50 grams of solomonseal (yu zhu).
- Prepare 50 grams of lotus seeds.
- Prepare 50 grams of lily bulb.
- It’s 15 large of red dates.
- It’s 2 liter of water.
- Prepare 1/3 small of dried tangerine peel or orange skin.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 2 large of candy dates.
Add the corn, broth, almond milk, nutritional yeast, and turmeric, if using. Stand the corn cobs in a bowl and slice the corn off. Then break the corn cobs in half with your hands. Set aside both the fresh corn and the naked corn cobs.
Vegan Soup With Corn Cob step by step
- put all ingredient into preasure cooker.
- add 2 litter of water.
- high preasure for 25 minute.
- after natural release presure add a pinch of salt and simmer for 3 minute dont stir soup ,serve hot.
Add the vegan butter to a pot along with the chopped onion and sauté until the onions are softened. Chop the bell pepper, potatoes, and celery stalks into bite-sized pieces, mince the garlic and cut corn off the cob. Heat oil over medium heat in a large pot and add garlic. Sauté for about a minute or two, then add the chopped bell pepper, celery stalks, corn, and all spices. Add the garlic and cook for a minute, then add the spices and cook for another minute.