Chicken Enchilada Pizza. Bestel Pizza online en geniet van lekker eten in enkele klikken! Your favorite enchiladas, in pizza form! Homemade crust, topped off with freshly made enchilada sauce, seasoned shredded chicken and more!
Chicken Enchilada Pizza Chicken, cheese and taco sauce create a fiesta of flavors in this zesty pizza. For topping, you can use shredded rotisserie chicken or make my simple shredded chicken recipe (the link for the recipe is below). I topped the pizza with onions, jalapeños, pepper-jack, grape tomatoes, olives, and chicken but you can totally add whatever toppings your heart desires. You can have Chicken Enchilada Pizza using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Enchilada Pizza
- You need 1 medium of pizza crust.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeno pepper.
- You need 1 of small.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 8 oz of colby/monterey jack cheese blend.
- You need 1/2 cup of green taco sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh cilantro, loosely packed.
- It’s 1 can of chicken.
Avocados, beans, roasted red peppers would be a great addition. This enchilada pizza is PACKED with seasoned chicken and loads of enchilada flavors. The pizza is a bit heavier than a traditional pizza because I really loaded it up with chicken and cheese, so you'll probably need to enjoy this one with a fork. To eat like a traditional pizza, make double the crust and split the toppings between two pizzas.
Chicken Enchilada Pizza instructions
- preheat oven to 425.
- bake crust 12-14 minutes.
- chop onion and jalapeno, add to small bowl. Either with garlic press or by smashing garlic cloves, add garlic to bowl. Add 1/2 cup cheese, taco sauce and drained chicken..
- when crust is done baking spread mixture from bowl on pizza taking all they way out to the edge of pizza. sprinkle rest of cheese over top of mixture..
- bake 8 minutes.
- slice tomatoes into quarters and spread out over top of pizza. Add coarsely chopped cilantro..
- slice, serve & enjoy! !.
In a bowl, toss the shredded chicken with a few spoonfuls of the enchilada sauce. Layer the onion/poblano/chile mixture evenly on top of the sauce, then add the sauced chicken, then sprinkle the top with cheese. Top the sauce with the cheese. In a bowl toss the sliced chicken, enchilada sauce, chili powder, and cumin together until the chicken is completely coated in the mixture. Spread the chicken out evenly over the cheese.