Vickys Crumbed Fish with Garlic Mushrooms, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free. Huge Selection on Second Hand Books. World of Books is one of the largest online sellers of second-hand books in the world Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
Pull the stalks from each mushroom. Finely chop the stalks and place them in a bowl with the butter, garlic and parsley. Season lightly with black pepper and mix the ingredients together. You can cook Vickys Crumbed Fish with Garlic Mushrooms, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Crumbed Fish with Garlic Mushrooms, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free
- It’s of oil.
- Prepare of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare of chestnut mushrooms, sliced thickly.
- Prepare of handful chopped parsley.
- You need of white fish fillets around 140g each.
- It’s of grated cheese (coconut milk cheese in my profile).
- You need of gluten-free brown bread, a thick slice, torn into small pieces (recipe listed in my profile, vic20adamant).
Vickys Leftover Cheesecake Balls, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free instructions. Mix the cheesecake filling smooth, then mix in the biscuit crumbs. Put the powdered sugar in a seperate bowl, mixed with the cocoa if using. Drop them into the powdered sugar and roll around.
Vickys Crumbed Fish with Garlic Mushrooms, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free instructions
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan then fry the garlic and mushrooms off for 5 minutes over a medium heat until softened but not coloured.
- Mix the parsley in then move this over to one side of the pan.
- Add the fish, season with salt and pepper then spoon the mushroom mix over the top of the fish.
- Preheat the grill/broiler to medium.
- Sprinkle the bread pieces and cheese over the fish and put under the grill for 5 minutes or until the fish flakes easily.
- Serve with a nice salad and boiled potatoes.
Using slightly damp hands, take each mushroom individually and dredge it through the dry mixture. Coat each mushroom with a light coating of flour. Dip each floured mushroom first in the egg mixture, then fully coat with the breadcrumb mixture and place on the prepared baking sheet. Lightly coat the breaded mushrooms with the cooking spray. Rinse the fish fillets and blot dry with a paper towel.