Chicken with Honey Curry Sauce. Skinny Sauces: Ketchup, Smokey BBQ, Sweet Chilli, Garlic Mayo, Sweet & Sour, Hollandaise. Low Prices on Cooks Original Chinese Curry Sauce. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders DIRECTIONS Dip chicken in sauce.
While the chicken is baking, make the sauce. Remove and set aside for a while. With the remaining oil and butter, stir-fry onion for a couple of minutes. You can cook Chicken with Honey Curry Sauce using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken with Honey Curry Sauce
- Prepare 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, halved.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil + 2 tbsp butter.
- It’s 3 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Juice from 1/4 lemon.
- You need 1/2 of onion, peeled and sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curry powder (I used Japanese curry powder).
Add salt, honey, lemon juice, curry powder, and mix well. Drain the drippings from the roasting pan. Arrange the potatoes, carrots, mushrooms, and apples around the chicken. Drizzle the chicken and vegetables with the honey mixture.
Chicken with Honey Curry Sauce step by step
- Pierce chicken with fork. Rub salt and garlic powder on chicken pieces. Coat with flour..
- Heat oil and butter in a pan. Fry the chicken and flip occasionally until golden brown. Remove and set aside for a while..
- With the remaining oil and butter, stir-fry onion for a couple of minutes. Add salt, honey, lemon juice, curry powder, and mix well..
- After about five minutes, add the chicken pieces and coat the chicken with the sauce..
The sauce will have thickened and taken on all of the flavours, although you still need it to have a pouring consistency. Add the garam masala, then pass the sauce through a sieve. (Some people might like a chunky sauce, so feel free not to strain it, but I prefer it nice. The sauce will thicken slightly as it starts to cool. In a large skillet or sauté pan, heat the oil and butter over medium heat. Add the chicken broth, wine, parsley, green onions, garlic, and curry powder.