Slow Roasted Beef Brisket Burritos. Remove from the microwave and set aside. Lightly butter griddle or a large skillet over medium-low heat. Quickly, warm flour tortillas on both sides.
In the bowl of a crockpot, combine the beef, chili powder, paprika, cumin, cayenne, salt, pepper and beer. This easy, slow cooker beef recipe has been simmered with chiles, and spices making it so easy to shred. Perfect for making tacos, nachos, burritos, salads, or anything you want! You can cook Slow Roasted Beef Brisket Burritos using 18 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Roasted Beef Brisket Burritos
- It’s 3 of lb's beef brisket.
- It’s 3.5 cups of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 of small yellow onion.
- You need of Chile Powder.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of Minced garlic.
- It’s of Italian seasoning.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need 2 of limes.
- Prepare 3 cups of dry rice.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- It’s of Shredded Mexican cheeses.
- Prepare 1 of large can of Refried beans.
- You need of Sour Cream.
- It’s of Canola Oil.
- You need 20 of large soft burrito tortillas.
- You need of Serrand wrap.
- You need bags of Freezer.
Top beef brisket in burritos recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com.. Slow-Cooked Corned Beef and Cabage Dinner. This recipe is from the Pillsbury website. In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients and pour over beef roast.
Slow Roasted Beef Brisket Burritos instructions
- Set the (non-dutch) oven to 225F. Then place the slab of brisket in the empty Dutch Oven fat side up, and stab a bunch of little holes in the top..
- Chop up the onion and mix it with the beef broth, Italian seasoning, and minced garlic. Then sprinkle in some salt, pepper, chili powder, and lime juice..
- Pour the sauce over the brisket, and place the lid over the Dutch Oven. Leave it SLIGHTLY cracked. You want to mostly seal in the juices, but not completely close it or it could burst open while cooking..
- Place the Dutch Oven in the oven, and let it cook for 7-9 hours. 1 hour before the brisket is ready, you want to come back and start on the other stuff..
- Put 3 cups of rice in the rice cooker, pour 5 cups of water on top of it, add salt and pepper, and then close it and start it cooking..
- Chop up the tomatoes and place them in a bowl on the surface you will be using to wrap the burritos..
- Heat up a pan on the stove, and pour some canola oil and a teaspoon of Minced garlic. Pour out the can of Refried Beans and begin stirring the mixture on low..
- Sprinkle a little chili powder, salt, and lime into the mixture. Keep stirring until the whole thing is hot..
- Take out the beef brisket. Place it in a large bowl and stir it up until it is more of a pile of meat than a slab..
- Place all of the separate ingredients in their own bowls on the table. Don't forget the shredded cheese!.
- Make the burritos you will be eating that night first. These are allowed to include tomatos and sour cream on the inside of the burritos. However do not put those inside ones meant for freezing because they will not thaw well….
- Start wrapping each burrito. First add rice, then some meat, then cheese, and then the refried beans to the tortillas. Wrap em up, and then wrap the burrito tightly in serrand wrap..
- Now put 4-6 burritos in each freezer bag..
- Put them in the freezer and eat them whenever you want with a dollup of sour cream on top..
- Now enjoy those ones you set aside!.
Remove roast from slow cooker, reserving juice. Use as filling to tacos, burritos, enchiladas, quesadillas, or nachos. Make your next office party a taco bar or burrito bar! Set out the beef in the slow cooker on warm, along with tortillas, bowls of shredded cheese, salsa, sour cream, and chopped lettuce, jalapenos, onions and tomatoes. The brisket is cooked in red wine, vegetables, and beef stock.