Chocolate Chia Pudding. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Discover The Latest Outdoor Collection Now.
Instructions To a small mixing bowl add cacao powder (sift first to reduce clumps), maple syrup, ground cinnamon, salt, and vanilla and whisk to combine. Then add a little dairy-free milk at a time and whisk until a paste forms. Then add remaining dairy-free milk and whisk until smooth. You can cook Chocolate Chia Pudding using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chia Pudding
- You need 4 Tablespoon of Chia Seed.
- You need 1 Cup of Coconut Milk.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Yogurt.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Cacao.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Honey.
- It’s Pinch of Salt.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Vanilla.
- It’s 1 of Banana.
- It’s of Dark chocolate for Shredding (topping).
- Prepare of Berries (to your preference).
- It’s of Cinnamon (sprinkle on bananas).
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Peanut Butter.
Fold chia seeds into the mixture. This lends this chocolate chia seed pudding the perfect consistency. So, let's break down the ingredients in this delicious chocolate chia pudding! Cacao powder – this raw form of chocolate has incredible nutrient benefits.
Chocolate Chia Pudding step by step
- Add chia seeds, yogurt, honey, vanila, salt, to coconut milk.
- Add Cacao and mix well.
- Put in the refrigerator over night.
- Add your toppings and drizzle honey on top of them, shred dark chocolate and sprinkle on top. Add peanut butter.
It differs from cocoa powder, which often has added sugar. Cacao powder gives this pudding the color and chocolate flavor we all love. Honey (or maple syrup) – these. In a medium-size bowl, add the cacao powder, maple syrup, vanilla extract, dairy-free milk and chia seeds. Whisk together until all ingredients are combined.