Pizza recipe🍕🍕. More Pizza Recipes Easy Tortilla Pizza. Spread the pizza sauce evenly onto the pizza. Sprinkle the herbs onto the pizza and top with the cheese.
Grease a large bowl with cooking spray. Making homemade pizza dough can sound like a lot of work, but it's so worth the bragging rights. The dough itself requires few ingredients and just a little bit of rising and rest time. You can have Pizza recipe🍕🍕 using 32 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza recipe🍕🍕
- You need of Pizza sauce.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of curry powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of tomato.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 1/2 of green, red, yellow bell peppers.
- It’s 4 of garlic.
- You need of About 1/2 inch ginger.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil.
- You need of For chicken.
- You need 1 of & 1/2 tsp tandoor masala.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- It’s 1/2 kg of chicken breast.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil.
- It’s of Pizza dough.
- You need 500 g of flour.
- It’s 1 of & 1/2 tsp salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of yeast.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of oil.
While you wait for the dough to be ready, you can get to work prepping your tomato sauce, chopping fresh vegetables, or grating the cheese you'll put on top. This recipe takes what you love about pizza—the tomato sauce, the mozzarella, and the seasonings like oregano—and adds them to a juicy turkey burger. Bursting with flavor, as well as fiber, this meal is way more nutritious than the average pizza slice. Get our recipe for Grilled Pizza Burger.
Pizza recipe🍕🍕 instructions
- Take a cooking pan, add 3 tbsp oil. Then add in the tomatoes, red, green & yellow peppers, garlic, ginger and onions. Then add paprika, black pepper and salt..
- Add water and mix well. Cover it and let it cook until it has cooked well..
- After it has cooked switch off the flame. Then add the rest of the spices and blend until smooth..
- After blending cook it again until it thickens. Then switch off the flame and let it cool completely..
- Now start cooking your chicken. Pour 3 tbsp oil in a frying pan and put your chicken. Cook for at least 2 mins until colour changes..
- Add in you spices and soya sauce and mix well. Then add water and cook until the water dries. Then switch off the flame and let it cool completely..
- Start making your pizza dough..
- In a bowl put all your dry ingredients and mix well. Then add the oil and water and knead your dough until soft.
- Cover your dough and let it rise for about 30 – 45 mins..
- Then devide your dough and start rolling. Then spread pizza sauce. Put chicken, red,yellow and green peppers, onion and olives. I used green and black olives. Then put mozzarella cheese on top and put it in preheated oven 200°c for about 10 – 15 mins or until cooked..
- And your pizza is now ready! Enjoy it with your family and friends..
RELATED: The easy way to make healthier comfort. Heat the pizza stone first, then put the entire pizza, ingredients and all, in the oven. Our honeymoon to Italy changed the way we thought about pizza. Alex and I realized that artisan pizza recipes can be incredible, healthy, and simple to make at home. All you need is a great pizza sauce, minimal toppings, and a few specialized tools.