Deep Dish Mexican Pizza. Make Sure Your Ready Order The Domino's Winter Survival Deal. A spicy, deep-dish Mexican-style pizza originally whipped together from leftovers. Press dough gently into bottom and up side of pan.
In medium bowl combine Bisquick, cornmeal and water; mix well. While the cornbread is cooking brown the beef in a little olive oil. In medium bowl, combine biscuit mix, cornmeal and water; mix well. You can have Deep Dish Mexican Pizza using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Deep Dish Mexican Pizza
- Prepare 3 Cups of Multigrain Flour.
- It’s 4 Cup of Corn meal.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Or To Taste Salt.
- It’s 1 Sachet of Of Dry Active Yeast.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 Cup of Lukewarm Water.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Unsalted Butter At Room Temperature.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Oil For Greasing And Coating At Top.
- You need of Filling :1/4 Chopped Red Onion.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Chopped Colour Peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Corn(I Have Used Canned).
- Prepare 1 Cup of Queso Dip.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Chilli Flakes.
- You need 1/4 Teaspoon of Salt.
- You need of Topping:1/2 Cup Red Bell Pepper.
- You need 1 Cup of Mexican Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Slightly Cooked Chicken Chunks.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Sliced Jalapeño.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Chopped Mint Leaves.
In large skillet brown meat with onion, drain meat. Stir in soup, chili powder and cumin. Spread beans over crescent rolls, spoon meat evenly over bean, top with cheese. This Deep Dish Mexican Pizza Bake is a fun recipe that is full of great Mexican flavors.
Deep Dish Mexican Pizza instructions
- Take A Large Bowl And Add Dry Ingredients With Melted Butter To It And Knead A Soft Dough With Warm Water..
- Grease It With Olive Oil And Cover It And Keep It For An Hour..
- The Dough Will Rise Almost To Double After An Hour.Punch The Dough And Let The Air Bubble Come Out.Knead It Again For About 2-3 Minutes.Roll It On Flour Dusted Surface..
- Put The Dough In Greased Deep Cake Pan..
- Add A Layer Of Mozzarella Cheese On The Bottom. On Top Of It Add Layer Of Prepared Stuffing. Add Pizza Sauce On It And Mexican Cheese..
- Top With Some Colored Bell Peppers, Chicken Chunks And Jalapeno.Cover It With Rest Of The Dough And Brush The Top With Butter..
- Preheat Oven At 425 deg F. Bake It For 25-30 Minutes Or Until It Becomes Golden And Crisp..
- Take It Out From Oven And Let It Cool Down For 2-3 Minutes And Then Slice It And Serve..
I agree with Edmund K that it is a great variation on lasagna. On that note I swapped out the flour tortillas, and replaced them with lasagna noodles, (I'm just not a big fan of flour tortillas) It turned out terrific, and of course in my family the dish it. RED BARON ® Deep Dish Pizza Singles. Savor mouth-watering, perfectly portioned pizza made with real cheese, robust tomato sauce, and premium toppings on our classic crust. Wipe a large, oven-safe (double wrap the handle in aluminum foil if its plastic), non-stick skillet with a little oil and pour in the muffin mix.