Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Pralines, Truffles, Manons, Gianduja, Choose Your Own.
Sift together gluten- free flour mix, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Stir into the butter mixture until blended. Soft, chewy and full of rich chocolate chips, these easy, homemade cookies taste just like the classic chocolate chip cookie with one small twist — they're gluten-free! You can cook Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 1/2 Cup of Shortening (such as Crisco®).
- You need 1/2 Cup of Butter or Vegan Buttery Spread (such as Earth Balance®).
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of Butter Flavor (optional).
- You need 2 of Large Eggs.
- You need 3/4 Cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Dark Brown Sugar.
- It’s 2-1/3 Cup of All-Purpose Gluten-Free Flour (such as Bob's Red Mill® 1 to 1).
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoons of Kosher Salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Baking Powder, Aluminum Free.
- It’s 8 Ounces of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (such as Toll House® Simply Delicious Semi-Sweet Morsels).
Made with Betty Crocker™ All-Purpose Gluten Free Rice Flour Blend, these easy and delicious cookies are ready to eat in under an hour and can be stored for later. Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies These cookies are open to your own imaginative interpretation. Try butterscotch chips and toasted salted pecans, or white chocolate and cranberries, in place of the chocolate chips. Use appropriate amount for recipe; store remainder in container with tight-fitting lid.
Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- In stand mixer bowl, combine shortening, butter or vegan spread, butter flavor (optional), eggs, sugar, and dark brown sugar. Mix on low to combine, then cream on medium-high to high speed for about 2 minutes until smooth consistency and pale tan/yellow color..
- In separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Wisk together..
- Slow mixer to low speed. Add vanilla extract and allow to mix for 30 seconds or so. Add flour mixture a little at a time to mixer. Once all flour mixture is added, allow to fold for about 1 minute to fully incorporate..
- Remove mixer bowl from stand, and add chocolate chips. Use a spatula to fold in chocolate chips until fully incorporated..
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and rest in refrigerator for at least 45-60 minutes. Trust me, this makes all the difference…..
- Preheat oven to 365-375° F. Line a cookie sheet or half sheet pan with parchment or silicone baking liner..
- Use a spoon or 1 Tbs. measuring spoon to form balls of cookie dough, about 1"diameter. Place on cookie sheet about 2" apart… on a standard sheet, I do 3 wide by 4 long..
- Bake 11-12 minutes until nice color and edges start to brown. Remove from oven and wait 30 seconds before removing from pan. Transfer cookies to wire rack to cool. *Tip 1: if you want cookies to stop cooking faster, slide parchment with cookie off of pan onto countertop. **Tip 2: Rinse backside of sheet pan under water to cool for 10-15 seconds or until cool to touch. This will allow you to start the next batch on a cool pan and maintain consistency between batches..
- Repeat Steps 7-8 until all the cookie dough is used..
- Pour glass of cold milk (or almond milk) and enjoy!!!.
How To Make Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies To begin, combine the flour, coconut, kosher salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Whisk to combine and set aside. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine the butter, coconut oil, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. The Best Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies. If you've been searching for the BEST gluten-free chocolate chip cookie recipe – look no further!