Rob's Slappin' BBQ Pork Pizza. Top the dough with the barbecued pork. Sprinkle with the red onions, and layer on the dill pickle slices. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese evenly over the top.
Rob's Family BBQ is widely considered one of the best South Florida BBQ joints. Rob's Family BBQ prides itself on delivering the highest quality BBQ and genuine down-home southern hospitality. Spread the bbq sauce evenly over the pizza dough, leaving an inch or so around the border. You can have Rob's Slappin' BBQ Pork Pizza using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rob's Slappin' BBQ Pork Pizza
- It’s 1 of batch of Rob's Slappin' Barbeque Sauce (See my recipe).
- Prepare 1 of 10 oz Container of Unsauced Hickory Smoked Pulled Pork.
- Prepare 1 box of Macaroni & Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of pizza dough (either store bought or made with bread machine).
- It’s 1 bag of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of pizza sauce.
Add the pulled pork, caramelized onions, and diced roasted jalapenos to the dough, distributing them evenly. Take out a second rimmed baking sheet and turn it upside down. Any longer and the youghut will begin to curdle. Take the pizza out of the oven.
Rob's Slappin' BBQ Pork Pizza step by step
- Brown pizza dough at 350 for 5-10 minutes, just enough to brown the top of the crust.
- Mix 1 can of Pizza sauce & Rob's Slappin' Barbeque Sauce, then spread over the pizza crust (this is the pizza sauce).
- Top pizza with pulled pork* & macaroni cheese (already made).
- Top pizza with Mozzerella cheese.
- Bake pizza at 350 for 15 minutes or when cheese is melted and golden brown and crust is brown on the bottom..
- *Note: Pulled pork can also be marinated in the BBQ sauce for atleast 6-8 hours before making the pizza if you would like, if so, use only half of the BBQ made from Rob's Slappin' BBQ Sauce recipe..
The base should be crispy on the outside, and the cheese should be melted and just starting to go brown. Southern BBQ Pizza with Pulled Pork is a fantastic way to use up leftover pulled pork that you've cooked in your crock pot or smoker. I've kept this pizza fairly simple, using store-bought bbq sauce for the pizza sauce, some leftover pulled pork, bacon, red onion, a sliced roma tomato, cheddar and mozzarella cheese, and cilantro and green. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper and place the rolled out pizza dough on top. Spread a thin layer of BBQ sauce on top of the dough.