Spiced Cajun Chicken Pasta. Your Local Specialist Providing A Superb Selection Of Fresh Herbs & Spices. For More Information, Or To Browse Our Range Of Products, Visit Our Website Today. Enjoy Fast Takeaway Service Or Delivery Right To Your Door.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Cook the pasta according to package directions. You can have Spiced Cajun Chicken Pasta using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spiced Cajun Chicken Pasta
- It’s 1 of rotisserie chicken.
- You need 2-3 of peppers chopped, yellow, red orange.
- It’s 1 pound of fettuccini noodles, I use flavored noodles like basil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parm cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 1 of large lemon / squeeze juice.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 of /2 tbsp flour.
- You need 2 of small pints of whipping cream or whole milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red pepper seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of barbere or Indian seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s of Salt and pepper generous.
- You need Splash of milk if needed to thin sauce.
- You need 12 of grape tomatoes.
Reduce heat add green onion, heavy cream, tomatoes, basil, salt, garlic powder, black pepper and heat through. Pour over hot linguine and toss with Parmesan cheese. … Spicy chicken pasta Creamy mushroom and chicken pasta Cheddar chicken pasta with broccoli Thyme, onion and chicken pasta. Made this with what was available to me – cooked chicken, and no Cajun spice so improvised with a liberal sprinkling of paprika, black pepper, cayenne pepper, oregano and thyme into the mix. Flavours were good, giving the dish a gentle kick!
Spiced Cajun Chicken Pasta instructions
- Heat up your iron skillet, add 3 tbsp of butter on med heat..
- Boil water for noodles w salt / do not add noodles yet. Get it boiling.
- Chop all veggies, leave grape tomatoes whole, juice lemon set aside,.
- Once butter is melting add 1 pint of cream, stir, it will bubble add all your seasoning, stir, add lemon juice, stir. Add white wine, salt and pepper, flour. Stir, add additional pint of cream stir. This should bubble but not burn keep stirring, add milk if needed to thin sauce, you want it like Alfredo sauce. Add more seasoning to taste for spicy flavor. Add parm cheese. Turn down to med low heat/ add veggies, and chicken. Stir let this simmer for 5-8 minutes.
- Add pasta noodles, boil for 5-8 minutes, strain add a little pasta water, w noodles and oil oil. Set aside.
- Take your pasta sauce off stove! You are ready to serve sauce over hot noodles!! Add parm cheese to taste!!.
I also added some of my home. In a large bowl, mix together the Cajun seasoning, the paprika, cumin, oregano, ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Add the chicken and toss well to coat evenly with the spice mixture. In a heavy bottom skillet or sauce pan, heat the olive oil. Cook the chicken until the edges are golden and the chicken is cooked through.