Easy Homemade Danish Bread Loaf. The flavour is much more better as well. I used Isigny Ste Mere in matcha and ube/purple yam loaves and Lescure in the cocoa version. The Best Danish Bread Recipes on Yummly
If desired, once the dough has risen, cut slits into dough with razor blade or a very sharp knife. Brush top of dough with a little milk or water. When your bread is risen, use a sieve to dust the loaves with a thin coat of flour. You can have Easy Homemade Danish Bread Loaf using 2 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Homemade Danish Bread Loaf
- Prepare of "Milk-Rich Bread" (Recipe ID: 876679).
- It’s of x 2 Frozen puff pastry.
Turn out the loaf of bread and let it cool completely on a rack or clean dish towel before slicing. Knead for a few minutes, and divide in half. This simple, beginner's white bread is a very versatile one loaf recipe. Fruits and nuts can easily be added to the dough to make delicious breakfast breads, and the dough can also be shaped into dinner rolls.
Easy Homemade Danish Bread Loaf step by step
- Follow the directions for "Milk-Rich Bread" until the first rising..
- Divide the frozen puff pastry into 3 equal sections. Place it onto the bread dough..
- Fold over the edges of the dough and fold in thirds starting from the side close to you. Turn it 90 degrees, roll out the dough and fold in thirds again. Repeat the process about 5 times..
- Roll the dough into a ball. Align 3 balls into a loaf pan and leave it for the second rising. Wait until it fills up 80% of the loaf pan..
- Bake it at 180℃ for 30 minutes and it is done. It looks like a regular loaf, but the crust is crunchy and delicious..
- It collapsed a little bit since I sliced it while it was still freshly baked, but the taste of this buttery bread was incredible..
- I used 2 sheets from this puff pastry. 1 sheet was 100 g..
- If you are eating it the next day, toast. It'll still be crunchy, chewy and scrumptious..
Roll the dough into a ball. It's started Rich buttery flavorful in my kitchen during baking. Having homemade danish loaf with my homemade raspberry j. DIRECTIONS Mix the butter, sugar, and salt into the warm water. Brush the Danish pastries with beaten egg with salt, avoid painting the layers, just brush the surface.